ADVERTISEMENT

Best night ever!!!!

THE_DEVIL

HR King
Aug 16, 2005
Hell, Michigan
www.livecoinwatch.com
The married chick I have been boning for the last 5 years came over around midnight and attacked me as soon as I opened the door to let her in. I don't know what brought this on but it was awesome. Finally got my strength back up enough to get out of bed about 20 minutes ago. This has been quite the thing with her over the MANY years but her staying over night is a first and I hope a last. I have used her as much as I want and now its time to kick her to the curb. Hope her husband doesn't find out about this as this chick needs a man around to keep her happy and even though he hasn't stepped up in the last five years it is time for him to man up.

The married chick I have been boning for the last 5 years came over around midnight and attacked me as soon as I opened the door to let her in. I don't know what brought this on but it was awesome. Finally got my strength back up enough to get out of bed about 20 minutes ago. This has been quite the thing with her over the MANY years but her staying over night is a first and I hope a last. I have used her as much as I want and now its time to kick her to the curb. Hope her husband doesn't find out about this as this chick needs a man around to keep her happy and even though he hasn't stepped up in the last five years it is time for him to man up.
Congrats on answering your door at midnight! I drove by your hamlet a couple of times yesterday and wondered...”Hmmmmm, I wonder what THE_DEVIL is up to?” Thanks for the update!

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Pic for Christ’s sake! Dammit people.
NCZwaWQ9QXBp

ADVERTISEMENT