Votes: 51 34.7%
  • Creamy on bread/toast but chunky just having some from a spoon

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Chunky on bread/toast but creamy just having some from a spoon

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I am a soulless bastard who does not like any peanut butter

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I probably couldn't tell the difference between all the major brands so just usually get whichever one is on sale. Is there really a difference between them, kinda like Duke's or Heinz?

I probably couldn't tell the difference between all the major brands so just usually get whichever one is on sale. Is there really a difference between them, kinda like Duke's or Heinz?
To me Jif is sweeter. Kind of like the Miracle Whip of the mayonnaise world.

IIRC you are a vegetarian. If meat was off the table as well as peanut butter, I would need an antidepressant.

I struggle with that label but yes, I don’t eat meat. Idk why but I’m just not a peanut butter fan.

As far as an antidepressant, that’s why hippie Jesus put marijuana on the ark.

Reactions: Tenacious E
JIF Creamy. AINEC.
Yep.

1584560072618.jpg

Reactions: noleclone2
Like ketchup, peanut butter is for kids and poors. I’m both and even I won’t eat that shit.

I'm not even sure what these dudes are eating it with. Maybe between two pieces of white bread? Maybe they eat ants on a log like a 5 year old, or maybe they cant stomach an apple without some added sugar, oil, and peanuts.

Good job, and thank you. My daughter(no pics, she's 12) would probably enjoy making those.
She'll probably need help stirring everything in - it gets a little thick - but they're really easy and super delicious while they're still warm. And chunky rather than smooth makes a huge difference.

being on the low carb/sugar kick for a couple of years (and keeping 100lbs off) I'm digging the Smuckers Organic Creamy or Crunchy. They're both delicious and not filled with a lot of the other bs. It's crazy how over processed something like peanut butter can be.

Last edited:
Love to fish but don’t hunt. I made an exception to eat fish in Canada but that’s it over the past year and a half or so.

Right on.

I know some ppl that are full blown vegetarians and have learned some things, but it's not for me.
There is a film on Netflix titled "Game Changers"...it has to do with high level athletes that are vegetarian. Eye opening for my narrow mind.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Right on.

I know some ppl that are full blown vegetarians and have learned some things, but it's not for me.
There is a film on Netflix titled "Game Changers"...it has to do with high level athletes that are vegetarian. Eye opening for my narrow mind.

I will eat fish up there because it is a spiritual experience due to my family. I could be a pescatarian I suppose but anymore I am squeamish cleaning fish.

Chunky is ok every now and again but 95% of the time creamy is the way to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT