ADVERTISEMENT

Best Queen band Songs?

SpyderHawk

HR All-American
Gold Member
Feb 29, 2020
latest

Recorded near the end of Freddie's life. The story that he slugged down a vodka and did it in a couple takes while ill make it even better. And I don't even care if the story is true.

Reactions: SpyderHawk
There is a musical based on the Queen music that made its way around the globe a few years ago with a stop in Cologne, Germany. The songs were performed by a cover band backing up the cast and were for the most part in English. A handful of the songs along with all of the dialog were in German.

Here is "Killer Queen" from the sound track of "We Will Rock You." ... featuring the Cologne cast.

FFS, OP, it isn't Queen band. Its just Queen.

Secondly, best song due to the complexity, variation of style, all the stories behind the writing and the battle to get it published, best song is Bohemian Rhapsody. Wayne's World definitely pushed it back into the forefront in the 90s, but from an "best song" its my vote.

That said, you people named some really good songs. It's my favorite band so can't pick just one.

I want it all.
I have always liked Good old Fashioned Lover Boy.

Who Wants to Live Forever is great.

Recorded near the end of Freddie's life. The story that he slugged down a vodka and did it in a couple takes while ill make it even better. And I don't even care if the story is true.

I felt like this or Who Wants to Live Forever would have been better songs to end the movie on. Or These are the Days of our Lives. NM. There are so many you couldn't pick just one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT