ADVERTISEMENT

Best thing you have ever seen at a strip club?

Cousin and I got into Little Joes near Quad City Downs while in high school, up on stage was girl on girl rubbing lotion all over each other. The one girl I recognized was a classmate of mine at Central. The other girl was a classmate of my cousin at UT. It was very hot!

For $5 at an Indianapolis strip could you could buy a huge kosher pickle.

You could give it to the stripper who would insert into her V and then give it back to you for a snack.
I had to do some work in Indy years back. We went to this little bar for lunch. The bar had daily lunch specials. On Mondays in addition to their daily special, they brought a DJ and 3 strippers in over the lunch hour. I was just like 22 year old kid and thought this was the greatest thing ever. I could order some chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes and get some titties in my face for a dollar. The DJ and strippers would go to a different bar over lunch M-F in Indy.

Mitchell Bros, San Francisco

Summer 1996

Indiana pals assembled for week long bachelor party and then wedding.

Enter grimy, yet tastefully sexy Mitchell Bros, where gyrating and grinding female bodies dominate the scene.

We’re half in the bag. High and drunk. Laughs abound, and we’re feeling great.

Grab a table and are immediately surrounded by Hep C candidate females.

Words are exchanged, and an agreed amount confirmed. They lithely slide onto the table.

They face away from each other, giggling as we look on in sordid anticipation. We’re circled around the table joined by arms—-an impromptu, and latent homosexual fellowship of the twat.

Suddenly, a neon green, double headed 18” (could have been 20”) dildo emerges. We gasp, or laugh nervously.

Then, they both violently doggie with that beautiful rubber cawk, rhythmically pumping to the beat of the Spice Girls ubiquitous hit, ‘Wannabe.”

Ass cheeks clash as if in slow motion. Hysterical laughter, high fives, and a plethora of, “no f’ing way” intermittently drown out the sultry back beat.

Money well spent.

Cliffs
-deez bitches used a double ended dildo and did wonderfully nasty things with it.
-kind of cheap considering

At a redneck bar in Charlotte...the girls dragged a black coworker of mine on stage and stripped him to his boxers. Defiantly a “you had to be there” thing but it was hysterically funny.

Went to a strip club a few years ago with the fellas wearing a Chiefs hat. A stripper came up to me and we talked Chiefs football for a good 30 minutes until they paid for me to get a private dance with her.

Her first words when we got to the back were " do you like my pussy?" It looked like every other pussy just attached to a football loving stripper. So it was better IMO

Guy I worked with was in Air Force, told a story of some bar in Southeast Asia where a girl shoved multiple ping pong balls up her vagina and proceeded to shoot beer cans off people’s heads via shooting ping pong balls out her vagina.

I was always skeptical but he swears it happen and he told the story with a lot of passion.

Did you have a nice discussion about how she now has her own schedule C business? ... and can deduct the new boobs? or does she have to depreciate them?

I was mostly debating in my head, do I:
1. Tell him
2. Invite him out for a business dinner merting, then take him to the club after dinner, or
3. Get a lap dance.

She was smoking hot, and crazier than her lunatic mother who got half my client's money, and I had known her since she was 10 years old. I don't recall telling her then that she'd be giving me a lap dance in 10 years.

I've only been to strip clubs three or four times. Once was a place in Ames, probably 20 years ago. The girl didn't do anything outlandish. She was just stone cold beautiful. Not cheap looking at all. Just like you'd take home to mother (well, OP probably wouldn't, considering his mother, but you know what I mean). The kind of girl you dreamed would be sitting next to you in class.

I know. Not a CSB.

About 30 years ago I was at a club in Indy and a dude sitting at the edge of the stage tipped the dancer. She took the dollar and set it in his lap and proceeded to do a headstand on his chair, which was pretty impressive for about 3 seconds until she lost her balance and they both fell over backward. It was pretty loud when they landed but I think they were okay.

Shit, where do I begin? I could write a book.

Perhaps one of the most bizarre things I have seen was a mother daughter team. It was at a club in Sioux City Iowa and they actually had a shower rigged up on the stage. Mommy and her little girl washed each other. It was pretty damn cool. The last time I was in Sioux City Iowa, I drove past that building and it is now the headquarters for the Girl Scouts. You can’t make that shit up.

At Chris’ Go Go in Maxwell I watched a guy screw the floor. It’s been 30 years and I’m not over it yet. You had to be there. The entire place was dumbfounded. The stripper just stopped to watch it too.

I’ll give the dude credit, he looked satisfied when he finished. :D

No. No one cleaned up after him. :confused:

jenn-sterger-and-friends-for-small-designs-jets-toilet-paper.jpg

About ten years ago, my cousin and I visited TD's in Albuquerque.

We walk into the place, find a table...and just as we sit down, a stripper walking by stops and holds out her underwear for a tip. We were literally just sitting down. I basically told her....'Ah, I'll get you next time'.

As she was walking away, I hear her say 'You're pathetic'.

I looked over at my cousin and said 'I'm pathetic? You're stripping'.

Next thing I know, a glass ashtray goes whizzing by my head from the other side of the room. Bouncers come over and immediately remove us from the bar for being 'disrespectful'.

Gotta love strippers.

I spent five years working in Bangkok and saw so many bizarre things in bars, nothing shocks me anymore. In fact, living in Thailand isn't as wild as some guys make it to be. You get kinda burned out on that stuff after a while and you end up having a fairly normal life.

Anyway, a friend from America was visiting Thailand and he wanted me to take him to the go-go bars so I agreed.

We hit one place that was pretty wild and sat at a table right next to a jacuzzi where three girls were in the middle of a threesome. My friend was speechless.

On the other side of the room was a big screen TV showing an NFL football game. You almost never see American football in Thailand. It's always soccer.

After about five minutes, my buddy looks up and says...'Are you crazy? You're sitting two feet from three beautiful women having sex in a jacuzzi and you've spent the last five minutes watching football. You know how hard it is to see lesbians in America?"

"Yeah. Do YOU have any idea how hard it is to see the Steelers in Thailand?'

The enormous cans from a hot girl in my HS class. She wasn't dancing, she was on sniffer's row and gladly participated.

Not awesome, but hilarious...this other time we were at the Southern Comfort Lounge in Mt. Joy for a friend's 21st. We bought him a shower scene. About a minute thirty into the thing the bouncer stops the timer and announces, "okay, somebody fix him". There, with the showers running and chocolate sauce covering his face, our buddy had comedically popped a boner that was sticking out of the piss hole in the boxers they provided. He still hasn't lived that one down 15 years later.

Relevance of his race?
Sorry - I thought “redneck bar” located in a southern city made that clear. He was the only person of color in the entire establishment. One of the dancers made it explicit announcing to the cheering crowd, “I love fvcking with a black guy in a white bar”.

Like I said, you really had to be there to appreciate it.

Sorry - I thought “redneck bar” located in a southern city made that clear. He was the only person of color in the entire establishment. One of the dancers made it explicit announcing to the cheering crowd, “I love fvcking with a black guy in a white bar”.

Fair point. I sort of missed that connection here.

Fair point. I sort of missed that connection here.
No problem. The telling of it can’t really convey how funny it was. We were absolutely in tears.He was trying to disappear into the group he was with - there was maybe six or seven of us with him so we felt pretty confident we could handle any trouble - but he was really not comfortable being there. Then those girls came and pulled him up on stage and started taking his clothes off. Props to him for getting into it and those good ole boys bought him beers for the rest of the night.

Guy I worked with was in Air Force, told a story of some bar in Southeast Asia where a girl shoved multiple ping pong balls up her vagina and proceeded to shoot beer cans off people’s heads via shooting ping pong balls out her vagina.

I was always skeptical but he swears it happen and he told the story with a lot of passion.

I had a friend in the Navy tell me that exact story.

Cruisn Chubbies in Wisconsin Dells

Or good ole Southern Comfort outside Davenport on flashlight night.

Nothing. I've never needed to pay to see women naked.
Neither have the rest of us. Doesn’t mean we didn’t WANT to pay to see a naked woman.

The only time that strategy backfired was at Dangerous Curves, in Ames. I’ve never seen so many stretch marks and ankle braces in my life. Considering the location, I was not surprised.

Racist.

Reactions: Herkmeister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT