ADVERTISEMENT

Best thing you have ever seen at a strip club?

Many moons ago in Juarez at “The Manhattan Club” (I believe)...I watched a stripper insert ping pong balls into her cootch and “shoot” them 5-8’ into a basket. She was uncanningly accurate. She had no shortage of fans.
The last time I have been in a strip pit was Dec. 31st of the year that when they decided to not allow “nude” dancing where they served alcohol. So...that’s that been 30-35 years ago? That was at one of the joints on 2nd Avenue.

Reactions: Herkmeister

The Faire, Dallas, TX

The club had the final four on these great big projection screens.

My friends were bouncers around Dallas, so they knew all these dancers. The girls would come over and sit with us when they weren't dancing. Found out that one of them wasn't technically old enough to be dancing.

The high point was that I got to see "Big Nasty" Corliss Williamson and the "40 minutes of hell" take out a North Carolina team that had Stack and 'Sheed. I also got to watch Big Country put up 25 and 9 in the loss against UCLA and the O'Bannon brothers.

Orlando, FL - At a trade show. One of our Chinese suppliers makes plans to go for dinner. I'm with 3 Chinese dudes. After dinner my supplier heads straight to The Doll House on OBT.

We sit down, waitress asks what she can get us. One of the Chinese dudes hands her 8 $100 bills and says,

"Prease bring a me, 800 $1 bills."

I shit you not, this guy goes through 800 $1 bills before we left about 3 hours later.

*************************************************************************************************************************

We go across the street. There's this creepy club where you slow dance with women. Weird as hell.

We stay about 20 minutes if even that long. My supplier has a huge smile on his face as we leave. I said, "Chu, why are you so happy?" Chu says, "I just gave that girl $150 and she's coming to my room when she gets off work."

We laughed about it all night. Chu looked pretty sad the next day. :D:D:D;):rolleyes:

Have heard stories about one of those clubs on 2nd ave as well. They’d get a stripper in that brought one of those kiddie pools onstage. She’d squat down in water and then stand up and squirt the water on the guys on s offers row. Think this may have been the same chick that could shoot ping pong balls?
The gal in Juarez was probably named “Felina” and maybe the joint was Rosa’s Cantina.....”Blacker than night we’re the eyes of Felina, Wicked and evil while casting a spell....I was in love with this Mexican maiden, but it was in vain I could tell...”

Reactions: darylhawk
Cruisn Chubbies in Wisconsin Dells

Or good ole Southern Comfort outside Davenport on flashlight night.
Oh man, Cruisin' Chubbies is a trip.

My buddy from high school had a bachelor party there about 10 years ago and one of my good friends from the QC got high for the first time in a looong, loooong time and kind of freaked out.

My buddy from high school had a bachelor party there about 10 years ago and one of my good friends from the QC got high for the first time in a looong, loooong time and kind of freaked out.

Yep lol.

Its in a log cabin, and the music they were playing was Pantera the night we were there and I remember thinking "Only in Wisconsin"

Yep lol.

Its in a log cabin, and the music they were playing was Pantera the night we were there and I remember thinking "Only in Wisconsin"
We were staying in the low-rent, drive-up motel right next door to the strip club - within convenient stumbling distance - and there were lots of shenanigans happening after closing time, as you might imagine.

Not the best, but one of the funniest. Late 90’s @ the strip club they used to have in Coralville or IC. Older gentleman, probably in his 60’s, came in wearing those thin bicycle shorts. I have never seen strippers avoid someone who was so willing to give up his money!

The gal in Juarez was probably named “Felina” and maybe the joint was Rosa’s Cantina.....”Blacker than night we’re the eyes of Felina, Wicked and evil while casting a spell....I was in love with this Mexican maiden, but it was in vain I could tell...”
The problem with that song is that the dumb shit didn't have to run away in the first place. According to the lyrics, "down went his hand for the gun that he wore."

Marty, you effing moron, THE HANDSOME YOUNG STRANGER DREW FIRST!!!

A friend’s Dad took us to The Top Shelf in Chicago when we were in college. A bit before the headliner came in, we saw our high school physics teacher come in and take a seat. We ended up sending a dancer over to give him a lap dance. He looked over at us with an “Oh shit” look on his face and we waved and realized it was all good. He went and had his dance then came over, thanked us and we drank a couple beers.

Reactions: The_Gent
Not much for strip clubs, but rented some strippers for a house party in Iowa City. They would pick up dollar bills off your nose with their lips.....

Reactions: ghost80
Guy I worked with was in Air Force, told a story of some bar in Southeast Asia where a girl shoved multiple ping pong balls up her vagina and proceeded to shoot beer cans off people’s heads via shooting ping pong balls out her vagina.

I was always skeptical but he swears it happen and he told the story with a lot of passion.

Philippines back when the US had both an air and naval base there.

Hungry? The girls would "use" a banana and then auction it off.

Thirsty? The girls would use a full glass bottle of coke or pepsi and douche with it, pee it back in the bottle, and auction it too. (They couldn't do it with beer because it was more likely to cause an infection).

There was never a shortage of servicemen bidding on these "refreshments".

Ping pong ball trick.

My dad saw something involves peeling an onion... long time ago. He said it only cost a nickle and you get to go inside the tent..

Reactions: LenCarmichael
Since there isn't any "worst" thread I'll will have to include it here.

Used to be a shaker on the curve leaving Eburg. Small place and they normally only had about 2 girls.

One night one of the girls (while onstage) got an unexpected visit from her monthly friend. She went running off the stage and the other girl wasn't ready to go out.

Crowd started getting chippy so they sent a waitress up to try and dance a little and fill in. I don't know which was more gross. The ragging shaker or the mutt of a waitress trying to play shaker.

Been there. :p

Why did you have to say black?
Ummm...because he was? And the fact that it was a redneck bar and he was trying to be as inconspicuous as possible is kinda central to the story. Does it bother you that a black man was being undressed by white women? That's the only reason I can think of that this story bothers you so much. You some kind of racist? White women defiling themselves by touching a black man? Or maybe you're just an idiot? Gotta be one or the other. More likely both.

At Chris’ Go Go in Maxwell I watched a guy screw the floor. It’s been 30 years and I’m not over it yet. You had to be there. The entire place was dumbfounded. The stripper just stopped to watch it too.

I’ll give the dude credit, he looked satisfied when he finished. :D

No. No one cleaned up after him. :confused:

Trying to imagine how this works while trying not to imagine how this works...

Reactions: Herkmeister
Ummm...because he was? And the fact that it was a redneck bar and he was trying to be as inconspicuous as possible is kinda central to the story. Does it bother you that a black man was being undressed by white women? That's the only reason I can think of that this story bothers you so much. You some kind of racist? White women defiling themselves by touching a black man? Or maybe you're just an idiot? Gotta be one or the other. More likely both.

I was thinking you were the racist. “My friend the black man” or “my friend “. Which sounds better when you say it.

I was thinking you were the racist. “My friend the black man” or “my friend “. Which sounds better when you say it.
And I was thinking it was you what with white girls touching a black man. What you have cemented is your status as an idiot...so....congrats?

Reactions: LenCarmichael

When race is relevant to the story, then it helps to mention race. It's kind of like the New Yorker in the bagel shop tantrum. You aren't a heightist for mentioning that the dude was short. It really helps explain the story. If you are going to be so easily offended, it would be much better if you at least had a sense of humor. I know, I know, I am a humorist. I am prejudiced against people who take things too seriously.

I’ll tag onto the worst part of this. I was on the service nearby straight out of basic. I splurged to get a leather jacket. Really nice black jacket. Anyway, friend I was with asked to borrow it to go outside and get a smoke. Went to leave a few hours later and I said wait I have to get my coat. He said for forget it and get in the car. Turns out he traded it for a blowjob.

Was in a strip club in Juarez and there were several German soldiers in there also. Things really got going and it was announced you could screw the stripper that was on stage but had to stop immediately when the song they played was over. A soldier agreed but then wouldn't quit when the song finished and the bouncers had to pull him off her.His buddies were impressed.

Reactions: who r u
And I was thinking it was you what with white girls touching a black man. What you have cemented is your status as an idiot...so....congrats?

Name calling is a sign of immaturity. I’ll wait until you grow up before continuing to converse with you.

When race is relevant to the story, then it helps to mention race. It's kind of like the New Yorker in the bagel shop tantrum. You aren't a heightist for mentioning that the dude was short. It really helps explain the story. If you are going to be so easily offended, it would be much better if you at least had a sense of humor. I know, I know, I am a humorist. I am prejudiced against people who take things too seriously.

Honestly, I don’t give a shit what he says. He is someone that interprets what someone says literally often on this forum. Pushing it back in his face for a change.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has said to another poster exactly what I said to him. It’s what he’s about.

I'll try to get this fun thread back on track.

BgyvxivCYAEdF4j.jpg

Reactions: BangOnly75Plus
Honestly, I don’t give a shit what he says. He is someone that interprets what someone says literally often on this forum. Pushing it back in his face for a change.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has said to another poster exactly what I said to him. It’s what he’s about.
LOL...obviously you do “give a shit” or you’d never have started something this dumb. And you shoved a literal interpretation back in my face? Ummm...the story IS literal. He IS black. It WAS a redneck bar. That - as has been explained to you - was the point. There wasn’t a figurative word in the whole thing. Your best bet is to slink away and allow Gonolz to get this thread back on track before you injected your particular brand of stupidity into it.

Reactions: BangOnly75Plus
The best thing...

Probably the 20-30 totally nude goddesses that were fawning over John Elway at Cheetah III's in Atlanta. Had him at our table because he was in town for a trade show and he was one of our endorsees. Free dances all night.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
LOL...obviously you do “give a shit” or you’d never have started something this dumb. And you shoved a literal interpretation back in my face? Ummm...the story IS literal. He IS black. It WAS a redneck bar. That - as has been explained to you - was the point. There wasn’t a figurative word in the whole thing. Your best bet is to slink away and allow Gonolz to get this thread back on track before you injected your particular brand of stupidity into it.

Racist.

The Faire, Dallas, TX

The club had the final four on these great big projection screens.

My friends were bouncers around Dallas, so they knew all these dancers. The girls would come over and sit with us when they weren't dancing. Found out that one of them wasn't technically old enough to be dancing.

The high point was that I got to see "Big Nasty" Corliss Williamson and the "40 minutes of hell" take out a North Carolina team that had Stack and 'Sheed. I also got to watch Big Country put up 25 and 9 in the loss against UCLA and the O'Bannon brothers.

I was at that Final Four in Seattle.

I was dating a lady in Fort Walton Beach a couple of years ago. We'd been out about 5 or 6 times. She owns a club in Destin. An emergency came up at the club, so I went to pick her up there. She was stressed, so she wanted to burn off steam, and she took us to a strip club. At the door, she cashed in a benjamin, and we camped out right in front of the stage. She ended up getting a private room with the stripper, where they hooked up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT