ADVERTISEMENT

Beyer

He is a good TE just not nearly as good as the other 2 recruits that came in with him.

He is an asset to the team I hope he really comes alive this year.
Yep. That said it is certainly possible he could come back another year and possibly become another drafted te! He could greatly benefit by taking advantage of a free season!

Reactions: jstefl
He’s sttarting To make his way out of my doghouse for costing the Hawks the.Wisconsin game two years ago.

Reactions: CaboKP
Glad to see him get some success at the end of his career. He will get a shot at the league and will be up to him if he sticks.

I think he is having a great season. it it great since he had a family tragedy before the season with his uncle Marty passing away at only 57 years old. I hope his upward climb continues. He deserves it.

He is having a better year. I remember his performances at Drake and state track. Heis a freak athlete.

Since he played some QB in high school I'd love to see a throw back pass to him.

Reactions: mstp1992
Would be nice to get another TE ready just in case, ready as in some game reps. Lachey, Yelverton and Miamen haven't seen the field much that I can remember unless it's on special teams.

Would be nice to get another TE ready just in case, ready as in some game reps. Lachey, Yelverton and Miamen haven't seen the field much that I can remember unless it's on special teams.
Lachey played late in the wins over Michigan State and Minnesota. Yelverton hasn't played yet. Miamen has been out due to injury.

Fyi.... Beyers high school film was insane

He was one of the guys, at the time of his recruitment, that I considered to be a probable star.
He hasn't achieved that level, but with another year, could reach his potential and position himself for the draft.

Reactions: yrunvs
He was one of the guys, at the time of his recruitment, that I considered to be a probable star.
He hasn't achieved that level, but with another year, could reach his potential and position himself for the draft.
Dude will be 25 next year. If he hasn't already "reached his potential" he likely never will. Glad to see him finally have a (positive) impact this year, but it's time to move on. I'm more excited to see Lachey, Yelverton, Miamen etc. get some quality reps and build some future depth. Grandpa can get his free agent deal and make his mark there.

Dude will be 25 next year. If he hasn't already "reached his potential" he likely never will. Glad to see him finally have a (positive) impact this year, but it's time to move on. I'm more excited to see Lachey, Yelverton, Miamen etc. get some quality reps and build some future depth. Grandpa can get his free agent deal and make his mark there.
He did record his first reception just last year.

Dont know if Pepsi but PFF has him #3 TE in the country.
That's really impressive. He's definitely come on this season. I think if he keeps it up, he has a great chance of getting drafted after the season.

Some were critical of Beyer earlier this season. He has come on nicely.

Highest-graded TEs in College Football
1. Kyle Pitts, Florida - 96.0
2. Josh Whyle, Cincinnati - 90.1
3. Cade Otton, Washington - 89.0
4. Shaun Beyer, Iowa - 88.5
5. Jake Ferguson, Wisconsin - 85.5

He's not as talented as Fant or Hock, or even LaPorta, but he's maybe worth a look in the 5th or 6th round. He seems to have the right attitude, and he plays for the right program, so I'm sure some NFL scouts have taken notice.

No I am correct. I just rewatched the video to make sure I was correct. i suggest you rewatch also if you are saying the ball rolled into Beyer. That play and the Groeneweg fumble on the punt return were back breakers because they were not really “forced” turnovers.

No I am correct. I just rewatched the video to make sure I was correct. i suggest you rewatch also if you are saying the ball rolled into Beyer. That play and the Groeneweg fumble on the punt return were back breakers because they were not really “forced” turnovers.
Good lord, just a post a video or GIF of the incident and let me settle it.

ADVERTISEMENT