ADVERTISEMENT

BeyonceGate

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

So what was the deal with the hype for the surprise guest that wasn't? The media were certainly building it up like it was inevitable but then nothing happened.. was this just more gas lighting to drive artificial viewership for the hollow harris campaign?? I know chis had 4 or 5 posts that were absolutely giddy with excitement (kinda weird, but we won't go there) so obviously some people were "excited" for this, which is somewhat understandable given how boring kinzinger and Kamala were. A couple questions then though:

1. Does Beyonce even want Kamala for president?

2. Why did they lie?

3. When trump promised a surprise guest he delivered. Kamala not so much.. good optics for the dems, or no?

Expect the early week news cycle from the right to echo these thoughts. Very weird in general.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I heard they decided to hold back the surprise endorsement for further into the campaign. But, we’ll see.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I heard they decided to hold back the surprise endorsement for further into the campaign. But, we’ll see.
Is the surprise still supposedly Beyonce or is that a mystery again? Wonder how many "big" endorsements we see over the next couple months

General discourse on the forum, happy community engagement, etc :)
marxists are very unhappy people and 90% of the board is marxist, therefore, happiness here is a lost cause....unless someone else's taxes are going up! 🤣

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

I honestly didn’t know until this thread that the “special guest” was a no show.

I also didn’t know there was a planned “special guest” until I read it here.

Is anything real?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT