ADVERTISEMENT

BF to Patriots

desihawk

HR Legend
Oct 1, 2002
Reliable source is saying BF has received an offer to become the Patriots' OC. Disappointing as hell but some fans got what they were asking for. I'm guessing KF will hire a retired OC to take over the reigns.

No link for now, nothing official until spring practice ends. Just have to know the right people.

@Blair Sanderson please don't ban me, i didn't lift the news from paysites. You must know already anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
Reliable source is saying BF has received an offer to become the Patriots' OC. Disappointing as hell but some fans got what they were asking for. I'm guessing KF will hire a retired OC to take over the reigns.

No link for now, nothing official until spring practice ends. Just have to know the right people.

@Blair Sanderson please don't ban me, i didn't lift the news from paysites. You must know already anyway.
Low effort buddy

giphy.gif

spilling-spits.gif

ADVERTISEMENT