ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Border Patrol cut down razor wire to facilitate Illegal Immigration

I always wonder what motivates posters to dig up old tweets and post them as if they’re breaking news or something.

I wasn’t aware the Biden Admin was materially facilitating illegal immigration through the Border Patrol while claiming the exact opposite from DC. Maybe this was already common knowledge. My bad.

If it’s common knowledge, why do Joe Biden and the Democrats keep lying about it?

Reactions: SIXERS24
I wasn’t aware the Biden Admin was materially facilitating illegal immigration through the Border Patrol while claiming the exact opposite from DC. Maybe this was already common knowledge. My bad.

If it’s common knowledge, why do Joe Biden and the Democrats keep lying about it?
Aw cute look at you parroting the “facilitating illegal immigration” phrase you were fed by the guy on Twitter. Garbage in, garbage out they say.

Are you really this clueless?? You seem so stupid. Try to keep up.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I heard Mexico was paying to build the wall behind it - so this really shouldn’t be an issue. Did that not happen?
3 1/2 years later you’d think you’d have a better response or maybe the new leader would do something? Pretty damn sad if you are admitting it is an issue that is your stance here.

At best, your point is accurate and you admit the guy following him is still letting it happen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT