ADVERTISEMENT

Biden’s Poll Numbers Keep Dropping

Are senate dems really able to do anything though?
Depends.

They could if Schumer didn't put forward votes he knows will fail.

BBB....Manchin told him for months he wasn't on board. Why not put forward a skinny bill? Child tax credit? Take the most popular aspects of BBB and put them forward in individual bills. They don't pass it'd be better politically to beat the heads of republicans with....as is BBB didn't even get 100% D support.

Abortion...put's forward a bill that get's 49 votes. Why not put forward a baseline Rape/Incest life of the mother bill?

I know...I'm a broken record but Schumer could have gotten more done but he'd rather have issues to run ion in the mid terms but I just think it's an idiotic calculation. He's the worst.

Last edited:
You don't need to remind me that Trump's negligence killed hundreds of thousands of America's and even more after his presidency because the MAGA idiots bought into asanine GOP conspiracies about vaccines
Blaming Trump for Covid deaths is about as stupid as blaming Biden for inflation.

Covid was going to Covid regardless of president.

Except one president was pushing vaccines, and the other just took credit for others making one, but was sending his followers mixed signals in whether to take it.
Ok...still didn't "cause" 100's of thousands of covid deaths...covid did.

Would have been the case regardless of President.

If you want to argue deaths would have been less....I can agree with that but I'm thinking we're talking percentage points. Still an indictment of Trump but not the BS 100's of thousands argument.

The point can be made without ridiculous exaggeration. But the D's seem to think ridiculous exaggeration helps them make their point when it actually undermines it.

I get it.

But don’t think it won’t have consequences in 2022/2024.

OK. If people vote for Trump in 2024 or someone he endorses in 2022 that's their problem. Joe Biden or not wasn't going to prevent that.

Senate is 50/50

That criticism would be fair if he had a real majority there.

Have to have the votes
There are more Republicans in the Senate than Dems...
48 Dems
50 Repubbers
2 Independents,,,
Historically, Repubbers are more “lock-step” and united than Dems...McConnell is a much more effective floor leader than Schumer..

Reactions: Tom Paris
Ok...still didn't "cause" 100's of thousands of covid deaths...covid did.

Would have been the case regardless of President.

If you want to argue deaths would have been less....I can agree with that but I'm thinking we're talking percentage points. Still an indictment of Trump but not the BS 100's of thousands argument.

The point can be made without ridiculous exaggeration. But the D's seem to think ridiculous exaggeration helps them make their point when it actually undermines it.
Yah no matter who was in power we still have social media to confirm the biases of millions of idiots. I don’t think it would have made a difference tbh because of social media

There are more Republicans in the Senate than Dems...
48 Dems
50 Repubbers
2 Independents,,,
Historically, Repubbers are more “lock-step” and united than Dems...McConnell is a much more effective floor leader than Schumer..
Schumer is garbage...D's need a better leader in the Senate IMO.

Blaming Biden for failures in the Senate is misplaced. It's Chuck Schumer...

With the makeup of the Senate the strategy should be....get what we can get. Instead...Schumer is all about pushing forward stuff he knows he can't get.

it would have helped if the vaccines actually worked. Its like Trump taking credit for the Pinto...

Is it? We were told if we get the Presidency, the senate, and the house things would change. Instead we have senate democrats doing all **** all, no promises are being followed through and we are STILL told to “go vote in November.”

it’s not surprising at all.
Because of 2 of Manchin and Sinema. It’s really that simple.

The policies they are pushing are supported by the vast majority of Americans. His polling is low because he hasn't been able to get many of them passed and he is being blamed for the jacknuts in Congress who know they will not be held accountable for it. Sadly, it also provides a path for the fascists to take over for good.
This. The majority of Americans support Democrat policies but Biden is being blocked by 2 bought and paid for, obviously, Democrats and almost all Republicans who are connected to the uber wealthy, big oil, big pharmaceutical and insurance companies. It’s beyond obvious Republicans vote against the will of the majority of Americans.

I mean yeah but good luck lol. MTG just won her primary at 70% of the votes and will probably be re-elected
This happening tells me we’re doomed as a country. Nobody in their right mind could vote for someone as blatantly crazy as she is. Everything she says is a lie or total nonsense, she was involved in 1/6, but hey, let’s put her in Congress!

To be honest I'm indifferent like I am on 99% of them. They really don't affect me directly. I'm certainly better off than I was 20 years ago as I assume most of you are too. GWB, Obama, Dickhead, or Biden had very little to do with that as did any politician.
I like Biden. None of the other 18 candidates in 2020, who I liked better, would be accomplishing anything beyond what Joe is doing. None of them would move paid off Manchin and Sinema. None of them would be acceptable to McConnell. His goal would remain making life for that democrat President as miserable as possible.

Depends.

They could if Schumer didn't put forward votes he knows will fail.

BBB....Manchin told him for months he wasn't on board. Why not put forward a skinny bill? Child tax credit? Take the most popular aspects of BBB and put them forward in individual bills. They don't pass it'd be better politically to beat the heads of republicans with....as is BBB didn't even get 100% D support.

Abortion...put's forward a bill that get's 49 votes. Why not put forward a baseline Rape/Incest life of the mother bill?

I know...I'm a broken record but Schumer could have gotten more done but he'd rather have issues to run ion in the mid terms but I just think it's an idiotic calculation. He's the worst.
Because you get everyone on record voting against our best interests.

You don't need to remind me that Trump's negligence killed hundreds of thousands of America's and even more after his presidency because the MAGA idiots bought into asanine GOP conspiracies about vaccines
And the left put Covid patients in assisted living locations. Brilliant. Not there are more covid incidences with vaccinated people than non vaccinated. Young adults deaths are WAY up, many driven by heart issues. Very sad what was allowed to happened and what was forced.

I like Biden. None of the other 18 candidates in 2020, who I liked better, would be accomplishing anything beyond what Joe is doing. None of them would move paid off Manchin and Sinema. None of them would be acceptable to McConnell. His goal would remain making life for that democrat President as miserable as possible.
You are totally delusional. I bet you would have loved trump back when he was a registered democrat. Lol

Reactions: doughuddl2
Because you get everyone on record voting against our best interests.
That's a more effective strategy if you focus the bill IMO.

As is...the R's could vote against BBB for the same reason Manchin did.....too enormous a bill. Inflationary ect ect.

They'll pay zero political price for voting against BBB.

Skinny child tax credit bill? Very popular item that would be much more difficult for them to explain their no vote on. Could have done that on other popular elements of BBB....take your pick.

Same thing with the abortion bill....much more effective hammer to have the R's voting against a baseline rape/incest/life of mother bill.

As is they can say they voted against because they favor a 15 week ban on abortion or some other reason....Schumer's bill couldn't get Collin's/Murkowsky/Manchin on board. At the very least vote on something that get's you past 49 votes.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
And the left put Covid patients in assisted living locations. Brilliant. Not there are more covid incidences with vaccinated people than non vaccinated. Young adults deaths are WAY up, many driven by heart issues. Very sad what was allowed to happened and what was forced.

Cuomo lost his job and MAGA wants Trump to get elected again so he can pardon people who assault cops. #BackTheBlue

I'd love to see your Facebook feed.

Reactions: littlez
It's a good thing Biden isn't running this Fall, I guess.
Lindsey Graham occasionally says something truthful, and one thing that's been replayed a lot lately is Graham being interviewed and he describes Biden as the most decent person ever created. That's part of Biden's issue right now. He needs to be more aggressive. He needs to publicly go after Mitch, Kevin, the cult, and speak critically of the 180 degree turn by the SCOTUS. He shouldn't criticize the justices directly, but he needs to be more forceful on all of the decisions that go against public opinion.
He should never mention the former guy.

Reactions: Tom Paris
You are totally delusional. I bet you would have loved trump back when he was a registered democrat. Lol
Prove it. Please explain how anything in my post was false. Which democrat President would McConnell work with? Then explain how Manchin and Sinema aren’t blocking things Biden wants to accomplish.

As is...the R's could vote against BBB for the same reason Manchin did.....too enormous a bill. Inflationary ect ect.

Skinny child tax credit bill? Very popular item that would be much more difficult for them to explain their no vote on. Could have done that on other popular elements of BBB....take your pick.

Same thing with the abortion bill....much more effective hammer to have the R's voting against a baseline rape/incest/life of mother bill.

As is they can say they voted against because they favor a 15 week ban on abortion or some other reason....Schumer's bill couldn't get Collin's/Murkowsky/Manchin on board. At the very least vote on something that get's you past 49 votes.
The comedy is some Republicans are blaming BBB for the economy when it didn’t even pass. Republican voters are too dumb to know that. Republican politicians are truly brilliant at what they do.

Reactions: littlez
The comedy is some Republicans are blaming BBB for the economy when it didn’t even pass. Republican voters are too dumb to know that. Republican politicians are truly brilliant at what they do.
Ok. Still think it would have been smarter to go with the skinny bill.

Except one president was pushing vaccines, and the other just took credit for others making one, but was sending his followers mixed signals in whether to take it.
Hmm. Didn’t Biden’s running mate cast doubt on any Trump vaccine?

Reactions: KFsdisciple

Exactly the dems always shoot for the moon pushing their radical leftist agenda and the country is too moderate for that...you don't have to be a bible thumper to think we should protect both the babies' lives and mother's lives. But everything always has to be a zero-sum game.

even if you were to give a pro-choice democrat all rape/incest/ health of the mother exceptions... but ask for all the rest... you won't get them to come along...because its not about protecting life, they want to kill the babies. BIPOC babies are aborted at a severely disproportionate rate compared to white babies, but they don't care.

Exactly the dems always shoot for the moon pushing their radical leftist agenda and the country is too moderate for that...you don't have to be a bible thumper to think we should protect both the babies' lives and mother's lives. But everything always has to be a zero-sum game.

even if you were to give a pro-choice democrat all rape/incest/ health of the mother exceptions... but ask for all the rest... you won't get them to come along...because its not about protecting life, they want to kill the babies. BIPOC babies are aborted at a severely disproportionate rate compared to white babies, but they don't care.
You’re going to hate it when Newsome becomes President.

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
ADVERTISEMENT