ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 334, Trump 125, Toss Up 79

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
117367713_10158548125879817_2270027844958115360_n.jpg

Somehow Trump will go even lower in order to destroy Biden. He has nothing to run on, and the pandemic response has been a failure. Key demographic groups are abandoning Trump.

Somehow Trump will go even lower in order to destroy Biden. He has nothing to run on, and the pandemic response has been a failure. Key demographic groups are abandoning Trump.
The pandemic response has been a failure....well the press has made sure if that.

The pandemic response has been a failure....well the press has made sure if that.
I hope you're being sarcastic. Trump is the failure and the press has nothing to do with it. The media might be covering his shortcomings and pointing the mistakes out, but Trump is his own, worst enemy.

In regards to the Electoral map... if it's even remotely close to that... the GOP will lose at least 6-8 incumbent races in the Senate.

Just curious. What issues drive you to vote for Trump in 2020?
I probably will vote for him again yes. I would have considered a few of the dem candidates had they been chosen. Except we are left with Biden who likely won’t finish a term.

But aside from that, a far left agenda scares me more than any positive policy choice the Trump has.

No to free college
No to reparations
No to universal health care
No to artificially moving away from fossil fuels in a non market based way
No to 2nd A erosion or worse, gun confiscation
No to cancel culture
No to virtue signaling
No to genderless society
No to tax increases
No to carbon tax
No to defunding police
No to unions

Hell, fact is, I’m damn near against every policy position if the left. Trump is a dumbass to be sure but here we are.....

Pretty simple plan. The left is already trying to get Biden to pick a VP who checks the right boxes instead of the most qualified.

Biden will pick a dumb VP, then will develop an illness or get covid a couple weeks before the election. Put enough doubt in voter minds and they will all go back to trump. (BTW, I see a big stock market surge in the next couple months as a cherry on top).

I probably will vote for him again yes. I would have considered a few of the dem candidates had they been chosen. Except we are left with Biden who likely won’t finish a term.

But aside from that, a far left agenda scares me more than any positive policy choice the Trump has.

No to free college
No to reparations
No to cancel culture
No to virtue signaling
No to genderless society
No to tax increases
No to carbon tax
No to defunding police
No to unions

Hell, fact is, I’m damn near against every policy position if the left. Trump is a dumbass to be sure but here we are.....

The crazy thing is of everything you listed I agree with you on about 3/4.

I support labor unions. There needs to be checks and balances, but they've done a lot of good. Reform them, including police unions, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Oh, and I will be voting against Trump not only because he is a dumbass but because his reckless style of leadership is very consequential. That takes priority over policy differences that will be worked out in Congress. I respect your disagreements with the left, but I strongly encourage you to reconsider. Your best chance of getting a conservative that you like in 2024 is with Trump out now.

Bite the bullet. Vote Biden.

Are you really blaming the media?

Trump has earned plenty of criticism.
No. Trump has earned a lot if it. But I think if we had balanced coverage or even a shred of good news being emphasized during of this all people’s anxieties wouldn’t be at the max like they are now.

I do believe that much if the press’ singular focus since 2016 has been to get Trump defeated. COVID is the club of the day.

The real test will be watching how the coverage change once Biden wins. I suggest that the fawning coverage will precede any actual policy changes that could possibly turn this around. We will see.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Get Alex Jones prosecuted and off the streets and I might vote for Biden

I need to see who his attorney general is

Same thing you said in 2016
Antifa and blm aren’t playing well to soccer moms

Biden is a horrible candidate
I'll give you a little hint because you obviously haven't been paying attention.

The WH's response to the Trump virus is the #1 election issue. AINEC.
Everything else is secondary.

Early mail in voting will be against Trump, likely by a substantial margin.

Anything short of a vaccine won't be enough to save Trump. Every voter in America has somehow been affected by Covid19 to varying degrees.

Hillary isn't on the ballot. This election is about DJT.

Covid ?

don’t think that will work

If trump pushes a vaccine I agree he will lose latest numbers are 60-70 percent will refuse a vaccine

No. Trump has earned a lot if it. But I think if we had balanced coverage or even a shred of good news being emphasized during of this all people’s anxieties wouldn’t be at the max like they are now.

I do believe that much if the press’ singular focus since 2016 has been to get Trump defeated. COVID is the club of the day.

The real test will be watching how the coverage change once Biden wins. I suggest that the fawning coverage will precede any actual policy changes that could possibly turn this around. We will see.

I agree completely.

And should things proceed as they currently are, and Biden does indeed get elected, I'm guessing the left media will turn on him and eat him alive. Biden has always had a foot-in-mouth complex , which has obviously gotten worse as he's aged. The recent comment he made about the black community in comparison to Latinos was cringe-worthy.

I support labor unions. There needs to be checks and balances, but they've done a lot of good. Reform them, including police unions, but don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Oh, and I will be voting against Trump not only because he is a dumbass but because his reckless style of leadership is very consequential. That takes priority over policy differences that will be worked out in Congress. I respect your disagreements with the left, but I strongly encourage you to reconsider. Your best chance of getting a conservative that you like in 2024 is with Trump out now.

I hear you. And that thought occurs to me. Vote Biden now hoping to usher in a Haley presidency in 2024.

But here is my dilemma, C19 will get better. And whoever is president when that happens will get credit. A lot like Bin Laden’s death. Even though the fight, in both cases, will have gone on for sometime prior. So a Biden win may not be a sure thing regarding a R win in 2024.

Of all the stuff I posted the union stuff is the issue I care least about and most likely has the least effect on me in reality.

I agree completely.

And should things proceed as they currently are, and Biden does indeed get elected, I'm guessing the left media will turn on him and eat him alive. Biden has always had a foot-in-mouth complex , which has obviously gotten worse as he's aged. The recent comment he made about the black community in comparison to Latinos was cringe-worthy.
Ha that and the cocaine thing with the AA reporter. Good God man. Who says stuff like that but he and Trump?

Christ, maybe you and I need to run. Gotta be a whole lot better than these two f*** ups.

I hear you. And that thought occurs to me. Vote Biden now hoping to usher in a Haley presidency in 2024.

But here is my dilemma, C19 will get better. And whoever is president when that happens will get credit. A lot like Bin Laden’s death. Even though the fight, in both cases, will have gone on for sometime prior. So a Biden win may not be a sure thing regarding a R win in 2024.

Of all the stuff I posted the union stuff is the issue I care least about and most likely has the least effect on me in reality.

I'm not sure even if COVID gets better under Trump it'll matter to anyone on the fence about him. Trump has looked like an ass clown all the way through this and that resonates with most people more than statistics. By the time this pandemic does run its course, most people will be thinking "about frickin' time" and not really concerned about heaping praise on the POTUS. You are probably correct, though, that Biden has a lot more to gain in popularity should there be a correlation with his election.

I think the greater question will be the economy. Most likely, we'll be in a recession for a while. If Biden takes over, he'll shoulder a lot of the blame.

Bottom line is whichever party is in the Oval Office in 2021 will not be there in 2025.

Reactions: haw-key
Ha that and the cocaine thing with the AA reporter. Good God man. Who says stuff like that but he and Trump?

Christ, maybe you and I need to run. Gotta be a whole lot better than these two f*** ups.

Lol. The thought of me running for office is pure comedy.

I love to piss both sides off a little too much.

I'm not sure even if COVID gets better under Trump it'll matter to anyone on the fence about him. Trump has looked like an ass clown all the way through this and that resonates with most people more than statistics. By the time this pandemic does run its course, most people will be thinking "about frickin' time" and not really concerned about heaping praise on the POTUS. You are probably correct, though, that Biden has a lot more to gain in popularity should there be a correlation with his election.

I think the greater question will be the economy. Most likely, we'll be in a recession for a while. If Biden takes over, he'll shoulder a lot of the blame.

Bottom line is whichever party is in the Oval Office in 2021 will not be there in 2025.
Well from your lips to God’s ears then.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Well isn’t that the real problem? That most people that could actually do the job well couldn’t get elected for one reason or another?

Yes.

Like (e.g.) John Kasich, who is the Kirk Ferentz of American politics. Not sexy enough. Need five-wide every down and the ball in the end zone in two and a half plays. It's all about free shit that Mexico is going to pay for. Then you spike the mutha f***in' football and dance.

That's not my problem, though. I've got too much Right Said Fred for politics. Just too sexy, Abe. Too sexy.

No to free college
No to reparations
No to cancel culture
No to virtue signaling
No to genderless society
No to tax increases
No to carbon tax
No to defunding police
No to unions

I’m curious if you really know much about Biden’s policy proposals, because he agrees with you on maybe half of the items on your list.

That last line is amazing. if you invented it, trademark it.

No to free college
No to reparations
No to cancel culture
No to virtue signaling
No to genderless society
No to tax increases
No to carbon tax
No to defunding police
No to unions

What does the president have to do with virtue signaling, cancel culture and a gender less society that would make your “reasons to vote for Trump list”?

It’s a good list. I would only have to move a few things around to rank the reasons I am not a registered Democrat. The top 4 have always felt like an incredibly lazy way to govern.

No to free college
No to reparations
No to cancel culture
No to virtue signaling
No to genderless society
No to tax increases
No to carbon tax
No to defunding police
No to unions

But look at what you’re willing to put up with under Trump - what’s actually happening, right now - out of fear of what might happen under Biden.

No to free college
No to reparations
No to cancel culture
No to virtue signaling
No to genderless society
No to tax increases
No to carbon tax
No to defunding police
No to unions

Exactly what I said. . . It's not that conservative's have ideas to fix today's problems they just don't like the left's ideas. So they would rather not fix today's problems.

ADVERTISEMENT