ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 334, Trump 125, Toss Up 79

I probably will vote for him again yes. I would have considered a few of the dem candidates had they been chosen. Except we are left with Biden who likely won’t finish a term.

But aside from that, a far left agenda scares me more than any positive policy choice the Trump has.

No to free college
No to reparations
No to universal health care
No to artificially moving away from fossil fuels in a non market based way
No to 2nd A erosion or worse, gun confiscation
No to cancel culture
No to virtue signaling
No to genderless society
No to tax increases
No to carbon tax
No to defunding police
No to unions

Hell, fact is, I’m damn near against every policy position if the left. Trump is a dumbass to be sure but here we are.....

Biden doesn't have a "far left" agenda. He's pretty centrist compared to the other democratic candidates.

Most of what you listed isn't part of his platform but the conservative media definitely paints it that way. Be afraid! He's coming for your guns!!! He's going to dismiss the police force OMG!

Anyone that refuses a vaccine to this ought to go to jail. I’m only partly kidding.
I don’t think you can jail 200 million people

I Think people would be more positive about the idea if they had not skipped the animal trials and they had full safety trials

I hope you're being sarcastic. Trump is the failure and the press has nothing to do with it. The media might be covering his shortcomings and pointing the mistakes out, but Trump is his own, worst enemy.

In regards to the Electoral map... if it's even remotely close to that... the GOP will lose at least 6-8 incumbent races in the Senate.
Of course it's the press. They TOLD us Trump was an idiot and full of shit. If they'd just kept their traps shut. It's like testing for C-19...less testing - fewer cases. Less reporting - fewer fvck ups.

Pretty simple. Tired of us letting China and other countries run over us. For the last 40 years our government has sold us out to the lowest bidder. Corporations have done well under the policies both parties have put forward. Biden will allow those policies to continue
Trump has done nothing to solve China. His trade war with them failed and his latest banning of TikTok is destined to fail, too.

Trump has done nothing to solve China. His trade war with them failed and his latest banning of TikTok is destined to fail, too.

There are going to be a lot of pissed off teenage/college girls along with pissed off 40-50 year old men when TikTok is banned.

Biden doesn't have a "far left" agenda. He's pretty centrist compared to the other democratic candidates.

Most of what you listed isn't part of his platform but the conservative media definitely paints it that way. Be afraid! He's coming for your guns!!! He's going to dismiss the police force OMG!

Maybe haw-key lives in a suburb? Pretty sure I read that Biden is going to going to outlaw suburbs.

I probably will vote for him again yes. I would have considered a few of the dem candidates had they been chosen. Except we are left with Biden who likely won’t finish a term.

But aside from that, a far left agenda scares me more than any positive policy choice the Trump has.

No to free college
No to reparations
No to cancel culture
No to virtue signaling
No to genderless society
No to tax increases
No to carbon tax
No to defunding police
No to unions

Hell, fact is, I’m damn near against every policy position if the left. Trump is a dumbass to be sure but here we are.....
Bullshit

Pretty simple plan. The left is already trying to get Biden to pick a VP who checks the right boxes instead of the most qualified.

Biden will pick a dumb VP, then will develop an illness or get covid a couple weeks before the election. Put enough doubt in voter minds and they will all go back to trump. (BTW, I see a big stock market surge in the next couple months as a cherry on top).
Irony

No to free college
No to reparations
No to cancel culture
No to virtue signaling
No to genderless society
No to tax increases
No to carbon tax
No to defunding police
No to unions

Congress would have to pass and fund the items you describe. That is not going to happen.

biden-trump-polling-map

270 to win's map is still looking pretty strongly in Biden's favor.

Look at where the swing states are.

That's the whole campaign. There is literally nothing that has driven people to Trump more than fear.

No to free college
No to reparations
No to cancel culture
No to virtue signaling
No to genderless society
No to tax increases
No to carbon tax
No to defunding police
No to unions

Joe Biden isn't nearly as cool as you think he is. Arguably the only things he is really going for there is unions and universal health care. Universal health care is really a misnomer that gets blended in with single-payer healthcare, and they're really very different ideas. Unless someone shows up to the ER, and the ER says no, there's some semblance of universal healthcare. The only thing to argue about is who pays for it. There's not 25 million people (the currently uninsured, though probably more than that now) that just die in the street. Everyone is going to use healthcare resources at some point, unless it's a young person that gets hit by a bus or something.

Mandatory mask while in public. No outs. No waivers. Don’t wear a mask and you go to jail for 24 hours each offense.
I could be on board with this except there are European countries doing fine without masks. I think masks are best in areas where people congregate (bars,clubs etc) not so much in places like the grocery store where you pass by people and distance in line.

But Americans are too irresponsible sometimes so a flat out requirement probably is best.

That's the whole campaign. There is literally nothing that has driven people to Trump more than fear.

Joe Biden isn't nearly as cool as you think he is. Arguably the only things he is really going for there is unions and universal health care. Universal health care is really a misnomer that gets blended in with single-payer healthcare, and they're really very different ideas. Unless someone shows up to the ER, and the ER says no, there's some semblance of universal healthcare. The only thing to argue about is who pays for it. There's not 25 million people (the currently uninsured, though probably more than that now) that just die in the street. Everyone is going to use healthcare resources at some point, unless it's a young person that gets hit by a bus or something.
I work in the ER. We cannot say no. To anyone.

biden-trump-polling-map

270 to win's map is still looking pretty strongly in Biden's favor.

Look at where the swing states are.
If memory serves... the only "tossup" State on this map that voted for Clinton is Nevada?

Holy hell... Trump is in trouble.

Labeling Florida, Arizona, North Carolina and Wisconsin as "Likely" or "Lean" Biden strikes me as being particularly questionable.

I get labelling Michigan and Pennsylvania as "Likely" or "Lean" Biden but the other states seems to be much more up for grabs.

If you want to see Biden defeat DT Barnum, this map seems to be overly optimistic.

As posted multiple times . . . my go to source: https://www.270towin.com

If memory serves... the only "tossup" State on this map that voted for Clinton is Nevada?

Holy hell... Trump is in trouble.

I believe you are correct yep. And if you look at WI, MI, PN all states that carried Trump to victory in 2016 now Biden is carrying 5%+ leads.

Labeling Florida, Arizona, North Carolina and Wisconsin as "Likely" or "Lean" Biden strikes me as being particularly questionable.

I get labelling Michigan and Pennsylvania as "Likely" or "Lean" Biden but the other states seems to be much more up for grabs.

If you want to see Biden defeat DT Barnum, this map seems to be overly optimistic.

Your map could easily be considered "best case scenario" for Trump.

An 6-8 point lead in many, many States for Biden is pretty sizeable with less than three months to go. I bet the RNC feels the same way.

North Carolina is a stretch, it actually looks pretty competitive there.

But there are some fairly solid leads in FL, AZ and WS. 270 to win's polls give him a lead just under 5% in FL and over 5% in AZ and WS

I believe you are correct yep. And if you look at WI, MI, PN all states that carried Trump to victory in 2016 now Biden is carrying 5%+ leads.
This has been stated before, but the mere fact that people are talking about Texas is amazing.

If I'm Biden's campaign... I don't work too hard for Texas, but just enough to force the RNC to spend enough to protect. Same with States like Georgia and Iowa.

This has been stated before, but the mere fact that people are talking about Texas is amazing.

If I'm Biden's campaign... I don't work too hard for Texas, but just enough to force the RNC to spend enough to protect. Same with States like Georgia and Iowa.

IDK what do you do other than defend the midwest?

I might spend my money on the ground in Texas and Georgia. This could come down to turnout in those states.

I would really like to see Biden pluck one of those states though. It would serve to emphasize to the Republican party that Trump's way is not going to have a future in this country. We need at least 2 parties so I'd like to see the Republicans adjust their course in the long run.

I might spend my money on the ground in Texas and Georgia. This could come down to turnout in those states.

I would really like to see Biden pluck one of those states though. It would serve to emphasize to the Republican party that Trump's way is not going to have a future in this country. We need at least 2 parties so I'd like to see the Republicans adjust their course in the long run.

This is the luxury that Biden's campaign has. They currently can pick and choose where they want to go on offense, with so many battleground states that are at worst tossups right now. Trump's path to 270 looks particularly narrow right now.

Biden's campaign has no ground game. They have zero door knockers. They are doing it all digitally.

This is the luxury that Biden's campaign has. They currently can pick and choose where they want to go on offense, with so many battleground states that are at worst tossups right now. Trump's path to 270 looks particularly narrow right now.

It looks blocked unless he can flip one of the states that is already at Biden +5 or higher.

It looks blocked unless he can flip one of the states that is already at Biden +5 or higher.

Yeah, they have to hope that 1) the polls are way wrong or 2) there's a major shift between now and November. the latter is possible but doesn't look likely at the moment.

North Carolina has a big Senate race that looks positive for the Dems. In NC... the Senate race might actually determine the Presidential victor.
Thom Tillis is fighting for his life. He is a carpetbagger asshole. https://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/10-things-to-know-about-thom-tillis-106445

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thom Tillis on Tuesday earned 46 percent of the primary vote to defeat Greg Brannon and win the Republican nomination for North Carolina’s Senate seat. The North Carolina House speaker will now square off against Democratic incumbent Sen. Kay Hagan in what is expected to be one of the most competitive Senate contests of the year. Here are 10 things to know about Tillis:
2. Played a role in the state constitutional same-sex marriage ban. He was speaker of the House in 2012 when voters approved a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. The speaker supported the ban and helped lead the state House to put the amendment on the ballot.

No. Trump has earned a lot if it. But I think if we had balanced coverage or even a shred of good news being emphasized during of this all people’s anxieties wouldn’t be at the max like they are now.

I do believe that much if the press’ singular focus since 2016 has been to get Trump defeated. COVID is the club of the day.

The real test will be watching how the coverage change once Biden wins. I suggest that the fawning coverage will precede any actual policy changes that could possibly turn this around. We will see.

There is a relatively easy way to neuter the press. Do not give the media sound bites of Trump saying or tweeting stupid things! Trump helps the MSM media because he cannot keep quiet on anything. He thinks he is an expert in everything, which everyone else can see is that he is an expert on nothing.

Reactions: billanole
Thom Tillis is fighting for his life. He is a carpetbagger asshole. https://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/10-things-to-know-about-thom-tillis-106445

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thom Tillis on Tuesday earned 46 percent of the primary vote to defeat Greg Brannon and win the Republican nomination for North Carolina’s Senate seat. The North Carolina House speaker will now square off against Democratic incumbent Sen. Kay Hagan in what is expected to be one of the most competitive Senate contests of the year. Here are 10 things to know about Tillis:
2. Played a role in the state constitutional same-sex marriage ban. He was speaker of the House in 2012 when voters approved a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. The speaker supported the ban and helped lead the state House to put the amendment on the ballot.
Thanks for the Tillis info. I was confused until I saw the "2014". He's trailing Cunningham right now by anywhere from 5-8 pts. That's considerable considering he's an incumbent. And Cunningham is at or near 50%, which is very significant. Means nearly ALL the undecideds have to break his way to have any chance. That never happens.

Reactions: billanole

Personally, I think Biden spends his extra $$$ in States where he can help Dem Senate candidates. I like the way this is shaping up for the Democratic Party.

Florida is getting knee-capped by Covid... I'm surprised that Florida is leaning to Trump. Good thing we have the Electoral College to prevent three or four states from perpetually-deciding the outcomes of every election.
Where are you seeing Florida "leaning" to Trump?

No to free college
No to reparations
No to cancel culture
No to virtue signaling
No to genderless society
No to tax increases
No to carbon tax
No to defunding police
No to unions

All that sounds great. Sign me up.

Reactions: Rudolph
Covid ?

don’t think that will work

If trump pushes a vaccine I agree he will lose latest numbers are 60-70 percent will refuse a vaccine
In the present environment with the Trump virus getting worse everyday... voters don't care about Burisma, the Wall, or Biden sniffing someone's hair.

It's Covid and lost jobs caused by a slow Covid response. Conservative media even acknowledges that fact. This is why the WH wants to suppress the vote.

Aurora's map says Florida is a tossup. Maybe, I'm not understanding you. Sorry, not trying to be snarky.
It looked like it was "leaning Trump." I don't know. I would think that Florida is a necessity state in just about every election.

ADVERTISEMENT