ADVERTISEMENT

Biden administration creates 'Disinformation Governance Board' under DHS to fight 'misinformation'

seminole97

HR Legend
Jun 14, 2005
The Department of Homeland Security is setting up a new board designed to counter misinformation related to homeland security, with a focus specifically on Russia and irregular migration. The board will be called the "Disinformation Governance Board, and will be headed by executive director Nina Jankowicz.

Who is Nina, and why is she fit for this role at the new Ministry of Truth?

FRXwDo3XMAAiA08

The actual origins of the emails are unclear. And disinformation experts say there are multiple red flags that raise doubts about their authenticity, including questions about whether the laptop actually belongs to Hunter Biden, said Nina Jankowicz, a fellow at the nonpartisan Wilson Center in Washington.

“We should view it as a Trump campaign product,” Jankowicz said.

Go figure…

A very good friend and former cycling teammate is a pretty senior cyber policy guy at Dhs. Straight shooter, non political employee. I’m thinking I gotta ask for his take on this.

He actually is. Former army guy who used to debrief/break soviet defectors. So he actually knows what a bad guy is. Yet, a devoted civil libertarian. Routinely has to rein in political appointees of both sides when they first take office based on nonpoliticsl realities. I thank god every day he’s in his position.

Last edited:
Reactions: ironside1
Is there anything that it could possibly involve that would be good?
Absolutely.

That said, it will be headed by a political appointee, so I'm doubtful that there will be many positive outcomes.

Just wait until a Republican gets to appoint a Truth Czar and we can watch everybody's stance on this do a quick 180.

This person is a known peddler of disinformation.
Now she will collect a government salary to declare what is disinformation.
Makes it clear to me who is afraid of the truth...
To be honest, I have never heard of her. Any examples of her disinformation?

If what you say is correct, I tend to agree with you. This country does need though some sort of 'truth commission' to identify the full-on BS that some people consume.

Reactions: noleclone2
To be honest, I have never heard of her. Any examples of her disinformation?

If what you say is correct, I tend to agree with you. This country does need though some sort of 'truth commission' to identify the full-on BS that some people consume.
Why? Are we finally a country full of so many idiots that we can no longer discern the truth?

Why create something that can easily be abused? So short sighted….

D’s aren’t always going to be in charge. A President DeSantis or Trump could select the next DHS secretary. Dangerous move creating this…
This is simply the lefts overreaction to Elon and Twitter. They no longer have control of one of the larger social media platforms and are unable to suppress or control information they don't agree with, or things they want to keep under wraps. Any person capable of rational thought can see this is nothing more than another control tactic that will end up backfiring.

ADVERTISEMENT