ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rating - Gallup

Gas is gonna go higher, Scruddy....The Saudi’s told us so over a month ago. Saydi’s Just announced yesterday they are extending their cuts in oil production 1 million barrels a day) they the end of September....meanwhile US oil production reaches record highs.
I'm aware it's going to be going higher. The Saudis don't respect joe in the slightest. Why would they to be honest?

I think it's more about inflation hitting them in the pocket the last couple years. Inflation is tangible and evident to anybody paying attention to prices...

Haven't had a stretch like that since the early 80's so it was bound to leave a mark...
I actually think it’s because they have been brainwashed. Joes Place knows don’t question him

Because it is just noise from the right. Explanations you and yours refuse to understand.Trump’s economy was built on sand...cheap money and tax cuts....and cash give-always to the masses.
Mother's without baby formula is just noise? 13 dead service members bc biden failed in Afghanistan is noise? Rampant inflation due to reckless spending and money printing is just noise? I'm done with you, cultist.

I think it's more about inflation hitting them in the pocket the last couple years.
And, most are unaware that inflation is WORSE in every other G7 country.

Which informs you that Biden has nothing to do with that.
Covid recovery and a war in Europe are affecting inflation, worldwide.

The only number that matters is the number that will never vote for a criminal conman. Donald trump is a horrible person.

But Biden has made it clear he wants credit for the economy so is he wrong? Or it just the indicators that would favor his argument?

Mother's without baby formula is just noise? 13 dead service members bc biden failed in Afghanistan is noise? Rampant inflation due to reckless spending and money printing is just noise? I'm done with you, cultist.
Baby formula....failure of the private sector who put monopoly and profits above service....Afghanistan was a mistake but troops in war zones face inherent danger...what reckless spending? And you forgot to mention the reckless Trump tax cuts...if you are done with me, thank you. You are entertaining reading though...full I’d shit, but entertaining.

Baby formula....failure of the private sector who put monopoly and profits above service....Afghanistan was a mistake but troops in war zones face inherent danger...what reckless spending? And you forgot to mention the reckless Trump tax cuts...if you are done with me, thank you. You are entertaining reading though...full I’d shit, but entertaining.
Wrong, production was halted to verify there were no contaminants in the formula. This was quickly determined to not be an issue but the FDA kept them offline for months unnecessarily. You're literally clueless on everything you talk about. I'm embarrassed for you tbh

None of that shit matters when folks feel it in their pocket books Joe...that's just reality.

I do think if we maintain this trajectory as far as inflation goes we'll see a slow uptick in those poll numbers for Joe. That said...the 9% inflation is still too fresh.

When the US economy is outcompeting all the G7 countries, with lower inflation, wouldn't that imply he's doing something RIGHT?
Ask the 63% who said they don’t like his handling of the economy not me. But to just dismiss it as they are being brainwashed by right wing media is odd.

"full I'd shit" are you referencing your pants Joel? First truthful statement you've ever made.

None of that shit matters when folks feel it in their pocket books Joe...that's just reality.

I do think if we maintain this trajectory as far as inflation goes we'll see a slow uptick in those poll numbers for Joe. That said...the 9% inflation is still too fresh.
IIRC Reagan went from 35% approval when inflation was 9% to 63% in '84 when inflation was still 4%.
A fast climb in approval is possible but I ain't holding my breath. There was no FOX in 1984.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
That's because you've been fed so much propaganda and been gaslit to think things are "going badly".

CEO of US Steel says otherwise - he says manufacturing in America is looking better than it has in >40 years. That's a HUGE benefit to Main St. America.

So, maybe take off the MAGA glasses here and see things for what they are. Republicans are trying to take credit for the on-the-ground results of the Inflation Reduction Act: something they voted 100% AGAINST.

Very much in-line with "ObamaCare"; where MAGAs interviewed/polled on the ACA responded that they hated "ObamaCare" but thought the "ACA was awesome". That's what Fox/Newsmax gaslighting does to your brain. So maybe take a break from those "news" sources and learn something you didn't know that's being hidden from you.
There is truth to what you are saying, but to be fair, @hawkland14 is also correct, IMO.

Perception is everything and people don’t care about GDP numbers or manufacturing plants when they’re paying close to $4/gallon for gas and groceries are through the roof. Not Biden’s fault, but he is tying himself to the economy and leaving no wiggle room for next year. I just think it’s a very risky political strategy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT