ADVERTISEMENT

Biden bizarrely suggests he was VP during pandemic in latest blunder.

RicoSuave102954

HB Heisman
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
President Biden declared Sunday that things got “kind of bad” when he was vice president during the COVID-19 pandemic — even though the virus hit more than three years after he left office.

The 81-year-old Biden, who finished his eight years as Barack Obama’s veep in January 2017, suggested he was still in post at the time of the outbreak during a campaign event with the NAACP.

“When I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic and what happened was, Barack said to me, ‘Go to Detroit! Help fix it,'” Biden said.

“Well, the poor mayor, he’s spent more time with me than he ever thought he’s gonna have to!” the president added.

It is unclear what event Biden was actually referring to in his remarks, though the then-VP claimed in 2011 the Obama administration had saved America’s auto industry from “the brink of extinction” following the 2008 financial crisis.

Biden’s most recent blunder followed his commencement speech at Morehouse College in Atlanta, where he was caught on camera applauding the valedictorian who called for an “immediate and a permanent cease-fire” in his speech.

Ahead of Biden’s remarks, some faculty and students at the historically black, all-male institution vowed not to attend the ceremony in protest.

Others turned their backs to the commander in chief as he spoke.

Biden’s weekend events took place as polls suggest he is losing support among black Americans.

A recent survey conducted by Pew Research Center found that only a slim majority (55%) of black voters approve of his job performance, while in 2020, 95% of black women and 87% of black men voted for Biden, according to Pew.

pepsi-mentos.gif

I’ll give you credit for not using your other account though that’s getting shit deleted left and right. Now…run along…you’ve got some responding to do to yourself.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Get your wingnut talking points late this week?":

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT