ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Campaign Called Lid At 9am Today

Trumpsters‘ last hope is that Biden is a vegetable. And even that might not be enough. Think about that.

Just think about that...what if. What if something happened to Biden’s health and he has to withdraw. What happens next? Kamala? Bernie? Clinton? Michelle?

Just think about that...what if. What if something happened to Biden’s health and he has to withdraw. What happens next? Kamala? Bernie? Clinton? Michelle?
Trump is claiming he never had mini strokes, but it's Biden's health you're worried about?

Reactions: fsu1jreed

I don't wish that on anyone, but it would be amazing political theater. My guess is Sanders...and then a landslide victory.

I don't wish that on anyone, but it would be amazing political theater. My guess is Sanders...and then a landslide victory.
why did they choose biden in dallas in the dark of night and tell pete and sanders to drop out... if it's gonna be a combination of these guys in the end anyways? it's almost like they are trying to tank it and regroup for 2024

why did they choose biden in dallas in the dark of night and tell pete and sanders to drop out... if it's gonna be a combination of these guys in the end anyways? it's almost like they are trying to tank it and regroup for 2024

You'd have to ask a party insider, which is not me.

We’ve been assured by magats that Biden was the worst possible candidate. So I guess it doesn’t matter.

Good. Let his ads do his talking. If Joe in a basement unable to talk is able to keep destroying your candidate, then I say keep him down there in a gimp mask.
Sadly you are totally correct. But I actually lol'd at the visual. I am still loling. Hilarious.
17-Laughing-Really-Hard-Gif.gif

Why would they want to take attention away from the complete ass Trump made of himself on Fox yesterday? Better to leave that the only thing to talk about for a couple of days.

I'm just over here waiting for the rash of posts from OP calling out the right wing... he's got a lot of work to do to even it out, but he is a moderate after all so it has to be coming.

Reactions: ping72
hillary did the same in 2016, announced a big bus tour then went into hiding

Remember when you called Hillarys health into question in 2016? With Trump and Biden showing signs of age and other potential medical issues don't you think they should both not run?

Remember when you called Hillarys health into question in 2016? With Trump and Biden showing signs of age and other potential medical issues don't you think they should both not run?
I have never heard anything about trump's health except on hrot. biden is definitely showing signs of having hillary syndrome.

Biden isn't going to be able to physically handle the rigorous schedule that the President of the United States has to keep.

I have never heard anything about trump's health except on hrot. biden is definitely showing signs of having hillary syndrome.

Maybe you should pay more attention then. Your guy can't walk down a ramp unassisted or drink water with one hand. Also, here he is denying a medical issue that no one ever accused him of having.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT