ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Can Get Many Wins in the Lame Duck Session

West Dundee Hawkeye

HR All-American
Sep 28, 2003
Now that Biden does not have to suck up to the Far Left he can get the following passed during the Lame Duck Congress:
1. Electoral College Reform
2. Bring Home Antibiotic/Aspirin/Blood Pressure Medicine from China
3. Permitting Bill to increase energy production
4. Immigration/Border Reform

Now that Biden does not have to suck up to the Far Left he can get the following passed during the Lame Duck Congress:
Number 1 should definitely be first. Inexcusable to put people in another Jan 6 situation. I know there’s some state laws and rights in play but something needs to happen.

Number 1 should definitely be first. Inexcusable to put people in another Jan 6 situation. I know there’s some state laws and rights in play but something needs to happen.
Should have already been done…passed the house 21 Sep…

With all the “end of democracy” talk you’d think this would have been a priority

Reactions: cigaretteman
Number 1 should definitely be first. Inexcusable to put people in another Jan 6 situation.
Yep. 2 wouldn't be too bad, three would be, as it would lead to the death of life on our planet. 4 would be too, as Republicans would insist on that ridiculous wall and have never been interested in immigration reform because they need it as a bogus issue. Unfortunately, House Republicans will likely be consumed with bogus impeachment hearings for Biden, and won't be interested in doing anything for the good of the country, as usual.

5. Do something about the Fentanyl problem
6. Eliminate robocalling

Yep. 2 wouldn't be too bad, three would be, as it would lead to the death of life on our planet. 4 would be too, as Republicans would insist on that ridiculous wall and have never been interested in immigration reform because they need it as a bogus issue. Unfortunately, House Republicans will likely be consumed with bogus impeachment hearings for Biden, and won't be interested in doing anything for the good of the country, as usual.
The impeachment of Biden talk is just so dumb. It’s crazy. 🤦‍♂️

Republicans only won the popular vote once in the last 8 presidential elections but won the presidency 3 times. I’m sure they’re just dying to reform the electoral college, it’s worked out so poorly for them.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I don’t care what bills are passed, I just want the pink and green haired liberals to be pissed off.
Whoever can get that done, that’s who I’m voting for.

Republicans only won the popular vote once in the last 8 presidential elections but won the presidency 3 times. I’m sure they’re just dying to reform the electoral college, it’s worked out so poorly for them.
I thought the reform was to just how the electoral votes are counted, to basically make them a formality, which they are supposed to be anyways. To stop Jan 6 type things and the “faithless electors” that were supposed to hurt trump in 2016 but ended up helping.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I don’t care what bills are passed, I just want the pink and green haired liberals to be pissed off.
Whoever can get that done, that’s who I’m voting for.
Jeez… turn off the AM radio.

To the OP’s post, nothing will get done. GOP will have no interest in compromising and helping Biden/Ds regain traction. Hearings and possibly impeachment .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT