ADVERTISEMENT

Biden committed ‘impeachable conduct,’ ‘defrauded United States to enrich his family’

6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

It's a lost cause. Biden is incompetent to stand trial, in court or in the Senate. He be gone in 5 months, if not sooner. The only question is if he steps down or is removed before then. I wouldn't be surprised by either after the election, no matter the outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
Didn't you hear? Presidents can do whatever the **** they want thanks to this republican appointed supreme court. I hope you don't drown in your tears.
Democrats don't actually understand the idea of immunity, good grief. It's not surprising that Harris/walz are targeting the low iq voter.

On topic, repubs should impeach him after the election. Precedent is set. He's certainly earned it.

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
Democrats don't actually understand the idea of immunity, good grief. It's not surprising that Harris/walz are targeting the low iq voter.

On topic, repubs should impeach him after the election. Precedent is set. He's certainly earned it.
Harris is targeting the low IQ voter? So she's going after all the maga cult? Can't wait to see her put on a pair of bib overalls, war paint and headdress, and campaign with a megaphone. 👍

"I'm rubber your glue"
I love the source being Fox news. Do they have any money left after paying like a half a billion dollars in fine, and their tail dragging between their legs as they admitted they lied to all their viewers for many years? Oh yeah that's a great source. Keep up the good work!!

"I'm rubber your glue"
Your glue? Scruffy, you mean I own the glue? 🤣🤣 Did you miss the day in third grade where you learned the difference between your and you're? You must be a Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser supporter. You know, the low IQ clan.

For those who can't remember that far back, the corruption/bribery allegations Biden is being threatened with impeachment for have been found to be wholly manufactured by a Russian spy.

There is absolutely NO evidence whatsoever in this impeachment that Biden did anything wrong.

Your glue? Scruffy, you mean I own the glue? 🤣🤣 Did you miss the day in third grade where you learned the difference between your and you're? You must be a Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser supporter. You know, the low IQ clan.
Omg it's just so easy lmfao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT