ADVERTISEMENT

Biden completely destroys Pledge of Allegiance.

herkyhawk00

HR Legend
Jan 28, 2008
I think Enrico Pallazo did less damage to the National Anthem in the movie Naked Gun than this guy does for the Pledge of Allegiance. Obama was right about one thing, “don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to screw things up.”

I think Enrico Pallazo did less damage to the National Anthem in the movie Naked Gun than this guy does for the Pledge of Allegiance. Obama was right about one thing, “don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to screw things up.”

Will OP return to this thread, retract his post and apologize for spreading misinformation? Stay tuned.

Don't worry. You weren't the only one to be made a fool.

1.5M Twitter views and counting; the Trump campaign posts on Facebook.

OP seems really concerned when he sees edited video of Pledge of Allegiance. I would how he feels about the current President violating the emoluments clause of the Constitution on a daily basis.
Need to find the clips of Trump during 9/11 memorial service in PA that is actually real and not doctored or out of context like everything is on Biden.

What did I spread in that video that was inaccurate?
The video itself is misinformation, edited for the sole purpose of making someone look confused when he wasn't, and your editorial supported this fallacy; therefore, your entire post was inaccurate. Are you really that stupid and obtuse? You were caught and called out...period. Check your sources next time before spreading right-wing propaganda.

If he becomes president we are going to need subtitles to understand what the fvck he is trying to say.

If he becomes president we are going to need subtitles to understand what the fvck he is trying to say.
Well, the subtitles will at least be coherent and on topic rather than the current belligerent word salad we're getting every day from the Oval.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom Paris

@herkyhawk00 Just another Trumpanzee who is too dumb to realize obvious fake news. This shit only works on absolute morons like OP.

OP seems really concerned when he sees edited video of Pledge of Allegiance. I wonder how he feels about the current President violating the emoluments clause of the Constitution on a daily basis.
Using our tax money to enrich himself and his elitist friends, while fulfilling almost none of his campaign promises and letting our nation spiral into disease and dysfunction, is all worth it to “own” the libs.

A .08 second clip. What happened before and after those .08 seconds?
common theme these days...we get snippets to fulfill the narrative. Just wait until deepfakes are the new norm. The FB idiots will be sharing clips of politicians surfing on whales with machineguns.

ADVERTISEMENT