ADVERTISEMENT

Biden endorsed his Vice President. Trump tried to have his Vice President killed.

Kamala Harris is the border czar. The border crisis is the worst in our nations history. Huey has severe TDS. Vote accordingly.

Kamala Harris might be the most cringe politician in the history of the United States. She is truly wretched at this. With Biden stepping down hopefully this will end the total disaster and embarrassment the last four years have been for the United States.
Yes the disaster of letting COVID run amok after laughing it off and losing the most American jobs since the Great Depression…wait,..sorry…I’m just getting word that Biden handled both crises well and we’re in a record economic growth and the previously reported facts were actually Trump. My bad.

Reactions: VodkaSam
What can I say. I love to rub it in the rapist's face.
He reads HBOT?

Cool
Ryan Gosling Sunglasses GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Kamala Harris might be the most cringe politician in the history of the United States. She is truly wretched at this. With Biden stepping down hopefully this will end the total disaster and embarrassment the last four years have been for the United States.
Felony, fraud, fascist. Today's republican party.

Yes the disaster of letting COVID run amok after laughing it off and losing the most American jobs since the Great Depression…wait,..sorry…I’m just getting word that Biden handled both crises well and we’re in a record economic growth and the previously reported facts were actually Trump. My bad.
Biden tried enforcing an unconstitutional vaccine mandate and got bitch slapped by the Supreme Court for it. He also had more deaths than Trump despite those "vaccines". Nice try, but do better next time.

Trump raped a woman. Pretty hard to top that cringe.

Biden tried enforcing an unconstitutional vaccine mandate and got bitch slapped by the Supreme Court for it. He also had more deaths than Trump despite those "vaccines". Nice try, but do better next time.
Like Trump had more civilian casualties AND American troop deaths in war? Oh wait, Biden came into the peak of the pandemic and served longer during it. You’re not that bright.

Like Trump had more civilian casualties AND American troop deaths in war? Oh wait, Biden came into the peak of the pandemic and served longer during it. You’re not that bright.
Just like joe, you can't own up to anything. Yawnnn. Nice try with the vax mandates though. You're also responsible for the inflation crisis.

trump thought he won and thought he had proof. He sent pence to go to cap. building to count the votes and electors and all that jazz, which it says in the constitution, he can do it. dems have done it before. It makes no sense that he would want to kill the one guy who could've saved his butt that day, saved the presidency..but carry on with your fantasies

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT