ADVERTISEMENT

Biden forgetful, confused and dishonest on sanctions and deterrence.

This right here is what I am talking about...you're comparing Dem reactions with thousands of lies by Trump in his 4 years in The White House, that got AMERICANS killed, with a "lie" by Biden 14 months into his Presidency!

You REALLY can't see the difference? Are you effing serious?? Biden is NOT responsible for Putin attacking Ukraine any more than he is for gas prices.

Right here, in this very post, you did you...create a false equivalency. Get a damn clue.
Nonsense. No one is blaming Biden. How many times are you going to repeat that stupid strawman? All this is saying is that the sanctions did not have the effect that this administration had hoped they would have. Why you decide to lose your marbles over that obvious observation, I have no idea. Well...I have an Idea, but still.

Nonsense. No one is blaming Biden. How many times are you going to repeat that stupid strawman? All this is saying is that the sanctions did not have the effect that this administration had hoped they would have. Why you decide to lose your marbles over that obvious observation, I have no idea. Well...I have an Idea, but still.
No one? Well, that sure as shit is off by a tad.

Read post 30...it sure comes off to me like you are pretty strongly inferring people are dying in Ukraine because of Joe Biden. If not, you wouldn't have even brought the deaths up. You could have just stuck to this "lie" that has made you upset.

No one? Well, that sure as shit is off by a tad.

Read post 30...it sure comes off to me like you are pretty strongly inferring people are dying in Ukraine because of Joe Biden. If not, you wouldn't have even brought the deaths up. You could have just stuck to this "lie" that has made you upset.
More dishonesty. YOU brought up deaths in the post before it, you goddamned moron! Why don't you read YOUR post to which it responded? If you can't stay in the realm of reality and follow along, quit bothering me with your idiocy.

More dishonesty. YOU brought up deaths in the post before it, you goddamned moron! Why don't you read YOUR post to which it responded? If you can't stay in the realm of reality and follow along, quit bothering me with your idiocy.
Ok...so what was I addressing? Go back to what was said that I replied to. YOU replied to me, talking to someone else about Americans dying because of Trump's lies compared to this "lie" you are freaking out about. YOU responded to my post to someone else and implied that Ukrainians would die because of that "lie". You are the last person on this board who should question anybody's intelligence. Idiot. Full on.

How many Ukranians have died? The sanctions were supposed to DETER that, remember? It’s the point of the OP, that has gone whizzing over your head. Oh wait…Biden says he never said that. So…it just not be the case. Those deaths don’t count! Biden gets a do over!
Deter means to discourage. The US tried to keep Putin from making this decision, which likely not much would have in hindsight. That said, without attacking Russia it seems we and NATO as a unified group is doing as much as they can. It's comedy to me that anyone gets worked up about Biden and his gaffes. The dude was known for them before he got older where he's likely even more prone to have them.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Deter means to discourage. The US tried to keep Putin from making this decision, which likely not much would have in hindsight. That said, without attacking Russia it seems we and NATO as a unified group is doing as much as they can. It's comedy to me that anyone gets worked up about Biden and his gaffes. The dude was known for them before he got older where he's likely even more prone to have them.
There's a difference between gaffe's and "rewriting history" to try to alleviate any blame that be incurred. It wasn't necessary for him to distance himself from the "deterrence" in that way.

Ok...so what was I addressing? Go back to what was said that I replied to. YOU replied to me, talking to someone else about Americans dying because of Trump's lies compared to this "lie" you are freaking out about. YOU responded to my post to someone else and implied that Ukrainians would die because of that "lie". You are the last person on this board who should question anybody's intelligence. Idiot. Full on.
Now you're either lying about what happened or incapable of understanding. As usual.

Reactions: goldmom
Isn't there supposed to be an adult somewhere who is tasked to keep the infants and psychos off the board?

ADVERTISEMENT