ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Gets Heated over Proposed Payments to Illegal Immigrants: Families ‘Deserve Some Kind of Compensation’

Apr 18, 2021
Buckhead GA
Get prepared folks Pedo Joe is going to hand over mucho amounts of your hard earned tax dollars to illegals.

President Biden had a tense exchange with a reporter on Saturday who pressed the president over his previous comments disputing a Wall Street Journal report that the administration is considering issuing $450,000 payments to illegal immigrants who were separated from their families at the southern border under the Trump administration.

“You said last week that this report about migrant families at the border getting payments was garbage,” the reporter said, before Biden interrupted him to say, “No, I didn’t say that.”

“Let’s get it straight,” the president said. “You said everybody coming across the border gets 450,000 dollars.”

The reporter then clarified, “So the number is what you had the problem with?”

Biden responded that it was the number he took issue with.

Coming across the border — whether it was legal or illegal — and you lost your child,” Biden said, raising his voice and pointing his finger. “You lost your child, he’s gone, you deserve some kind of compensation no matter what the circumstances.”

Get prepared folks Pedo Joe is going to hand over mucho amounts of your hard earned tax dollars to illegals.

President Biden had a tense exchange with a reporter on Saturday who pressed the president over his previous comments disputing a Wall Street Journal report that the administration is considering issuing $450,000 payments to illegal immigrants who were separated from their families at the southern border under the Trump administration.

“You said last week that this report about migrant families at the border getting payments was garbage,” the reporter said, before Biden interrupted him to say, “No, I didn’t say that.”

“Let’s get it straight,” the president said. “You said everybody coming across the border gets 450,000 dollars.”

Coming across the border — whether it was legal or illegal — and you lost your child,” Biden said, raising his voice and pointing his finger. “You lost your child, he’s gone, you deserve some kind of compensation no matter what the circumstances.”

America should pay for all the immigrants possible to come here and take jobs

I wouldn't expect a Trump propagandist to understand what consequences for bad decisions or policies means. We're going to pay money no matter what. It's better to be ahead of it and decide the amount than let a court do it for you.

I wouldn't expect a Trump propagandist to understand what consequences for bad decisions or policies means. We're going to pay money no matter what. It's better to be ahead of it and decide the amount than let a court do it for you.
Give them a job at John Deere and a new pair of shoes.

How about a free trip back to their home countries?

Biden is so full of his shit

His response on Wed vs Sat is laughable!

We've already had a hat trick, so what's the prize on a FOURTH thread on the same exact topic? I vote for a kick in the nads. What say you, HROTers?

caroline-cameron-sportsnet.gif

We've already had a hat trick, so what's the prize on a FOURTH thread on the same exact topic? I vote for a kick in the nads. What say you, HROTers?

caroline-cameron-sportsnet.gif

Actually, this is SIXTH thread because the OP just can't help himself.

Biden is so full of his shit

His response on Wed vs Sat is laughable!

Incredible. Of course, he's from the Obama administration who always said, "I learned about it this morning when I saw the news."

Reactions: SIXERS24
I’d offer them nothing in exchange for nothing. You do stupid things you win stupid prizes.

Trying to get a better life is a stupid thing now. Get back to the field's peasant it's now wrong for you to even try.

Seriously why do you and the right spend so much energy hating someone who's just trying to make a better life for themselves. Why not spend that energy hating the people on this side of the border that provide that work for them??

• Haha
Reactions: nelly02 and Bro D
Dude, you're seriously like the anti-Chis. We have like 7 threads on the same topic now, 4 started by you alone. What is wrong with you?

Trying to get a better life is a stupid thing now. Get back to the field's peasant it's now wrong for you to even try.

Seriously why do you and the right spend so much energy hating someone who's just trying to make a better life for themselves. Why not spend that energy hating the people on this side of the border that provide that work for them??
I’m sure that’s how you feel about other people who steal, cheat, lie, loot, etc. to “get a better life”.

Last edited:
They arn't stealing or lying or cheating. They are simply moving from one place to another and looking for a job.
They're entering unlawfully. It's not just "simply moving from one place to another". There are legal ways to enter the country and people are waiting to enter the country the right way. It's people like them who require countries to put resources, lots of resources that could be used for something productive, towards stopping these selfish people who don't think laws pertain to them (and don't pander to the asylum from Mexico BS).

They're entering unlawfully. It's not just "simply moving from one place to another". There are legal ways to enter the country and people are waiting to enter the country the right way. It's people like them who require countries to put resources, lots of resources that could be used for something productive, towards stopping these selfish people who don't think laws pertain to them (and don't pander to the asylum from Mexico BS).
Those legal ways to enter the country take ages and that's IF you ever get in.

You are talking like they have an actual good chance of getting into the country legally. They don't.

Stop begrudging people because they are trying to make a better life for themselves. Instead worry about the people here in this country who provide them the work because they don't want to pay the extra money that a legal employee would cost. These for the record are people who are already doing pretty well, not people who would risk their lives to walk across a desert to get a better life because they already have that.

Yes it breaks a law. . . so does stealing bread to feed your children. Desperate people tend to break more laws because they are desperate.

Maybe we should worry more about the laws that the non desperate people are breaking.

He isn’t going to run again or win if he does.

he should do what he thinks is right, if he is even capable of having his own deep thoughts at this point.

the only real solution is to have governments in these countries create an environment where people don’t feel the need or desire to leave.

I’m curious to know who on that Board would be OK with this.

So … if you and your family are traveling to … say … Italy and Italian authorities find a problem with your passport and view you as someone who is (a) trying to enter illegally and/or (b) refused entry and sent home, you’d be OK with the Italian government seizing your children and the. Losing track of them and you never see them again.

The overlap between those who seem OK with separation at the border and “every life is sacred - even potential life” anti-abortion is mind blowing to me.

I truly shudder at what a significant portion of our society has become.

Same policies that were there and enforced by Obama/Biden - but let's just forget that

Perhaps,.. but foreigners seeking entry don't get to bypass the rules just because the don't care for how they work...

Not saying they do. . . but when you are desperate and living in poverty you tend to stop caring about the rules. Because you are mostly just trying to survive.

The way we look at this is pure stupidity. An interaction here is taking place between desperate people who are trying to survive and feed their families and well off and wealthy people who are trying to get cheap labor.

So our solution is to attempt to punish and belittle the desperate people to stop it while ignoring the wealthy people profiting off the cheap labor.

Remember that family that employed Molly Tibbet's killer? Put them in prison for 20 years and seize all of their assets as a fine. Make it clear you will do that to the next employer you catch employing illegal labor. Illegal immigration will end pretty quickly after that.

But no we didn't do that and guaranteed that family is still running their operations, paying illegal immigrants under the table because they don't want to shell out for the expense of legal labor.

I’d offer them nothing in exchange for nothing. You do stupid things you win stupid prizes.
If they lost their kid in route to the US/Crossing I'd agree....But in this case our government intentionally separated them.

Remember that family that employed Molly Tibbet's killer? Put them in prison for 20 years and seize all of their assets as a fine. Make it clear you will do that to the next employer you catch employing illegal labor. Illegal immigration will end pretty quickly after that.

Totally on board with this and have been for years,... Most of the time, all we have to do is actually enforce the laws that are already on the books.

Same policies that were there and enforced by Obama/Biden - but let's just forget that
Or in your case just make up complete bullshit. At no time did Obama/Biden forcibly remove children from their parents and then throw away the key. Are you serious with this crap?

Those legal ways to enter the country take ages and that's IF you ever get in.

You are talking like they have an actual good chance of getting into the country legally. They don't.

Stop begrudging people because they are trying to make a better life for themselves. Instead worry about the people here in this country who provide them the work because they don't want to pay the extra money that a legal employee would cost. These for the record are people who are already doing pretty well, not people who would risk their lives to walk across a desert to get a better life because they already have that.

Yes it breaks a law. . . so does stealing bread to feed your children. Desperate people tend to break more laws because they are desperate.

Maybe we should worry more about the laws that the non desperate people are breaking.

Seems to be working well in San Francisco.

ADVERTISEMENT