ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Has 4,000 Lawyers on Standby in Florida for Possible Election Recount

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
Democratic nominee Joe Biden has a whopping 4,000 lawyers standing by or already working in Florida to either avoid or combat an election recount next week, according to New York Magazine. The attorneys have been examining ballot designs, monitoring local officials who’ve been counting the state’s early votes, and watching canvassing boards. The mag reports that the goal of these thousands of Democratic lawyers is to ensure that as many votes as possible are counted so as to pave the way for a clear victory in the key swing state. Biden has also stationed lawyers from the Obama administration throughout the nation as well.

Only 4,000? Trump has his own lawyers already filing lawsuits and he has the SCOTUS in his back pocket.

Only 4,000? Trump has his own lawyers already filing lawsuits and he has the SCOTUS in his back pocket.
Thank you, Jesus.
Ever hear the old saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"? I think they put that on the wall at RNC headquarters after 2000 and hard lessons learned.

I wonder if among the "4,000" are the 1,000 or so affiliated with Morgan and Morgan? Captain Morgan - aka John Morgan - is a huge Democratic operative/donor/mouthpiece.
BTW, He's called "Captain Morgan" by other lawyers because he's had several DUI's...

Reactions: The Tradition
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT