ADVERTISEMENT

Biden has nominated Dr. Rachel Levine, a transgendered American, to be Asst. Secretary of Health

Here is where I am on it. As a Con.

If your born a male or a female own it. Say I was born a male but identify as X. Medically I also wanna know what parts you still have and if you are taking medication to transition. And yes, it is my business if you want to be taken care of to the best of my ability.

Next, if as an adult you wanna dress as a female and fall into the current gender norms as a female fine. If you wanna be non binary fine. I think gender norms societally can be a continuum. Not everyone fits on either end of the spectrum. But I’d also say you can identify as female be born female but act societally in a more ‘male’ sort of a way also. But still be a ‘she’. But ultimately where you wanna fall on it is fine by me. How you wanna act is fine by me. Who you wanna sleep with is your business as well.

However, if you look like a dude and wanna be called she, don’t be upset with me if I misgender you. You look like a dude. Sorry that’s a fact. And vice versa if you are born female etc. I don’t do it intentionally to ignore your preferences. It just comes out.

Also, be fair and recognize that not everyone is used to this concept and will make mistakes and not be totally down with all at this point in time. Doesn’t make them necessarily a bad person as such. This will take time and lots of it. IMO. Be cool with that as long as it doesn’t cause harm. Hurt feelings don’t count.

Last edited:
How people act is not binary. The question of if you are a man or a woman. . . that for the most part is excepting the few (very few) that were born with both.
No, wrong again. Man and woman is gender. Male or female is sex, but there are still variations that aren't' accounted for by just the two terms.

Still waiting on your acknowledgement about the history of multiple genders...

I am basing that mostly on context, although the shape of the jaw doesn't look right for a man.

That said this isn't ultimately so much about looks as it is about sheer reality. Some things you are born that way and you just can't change. This is one of them.
So you probbaly shouldn't have posted the earlier snarky comment. Now...would you want to see the pic I posted walking into the ladies room right behind your 12 year old daughter? Would you excuse it because "the shape of the jaw doesn't look right for a man"?

I think it is great that society is more accepting of those with mental illness.

I think it’s terrible we now enable certain types of mental illness.

I think it’s utter BS that some want to force you to play along and further enable certain types of mental illness.

#progress

Are there? If so then why only in humans? Does your female dog act any differently than your male dog? Does it take on different roles in your house? How about birds, can you tell the difference aside from plumage? Different species have different roles on caring for young, but that varies greatly. But you don't only get female cats because they're more nurturing and caring, whereas the males are all better hunters.

Do animals have cultural inputs? I'm sure there are differences between behavior in animals based on sex. I'm not sure they have gender, though.

If you see some great congruency across all kinds of different populations -- east asia through uncontacted tribes -- where gender norms are concerned, that's a pretty good indicator of biological input. Different hormonal and physiology as well as evolutionary psychology conspire to produce differences in the sexes and thus the way gender roles, expectations and behaviors would develop. We're not blank slates.

You can have THREE things going on at the same time. Genetics, Biological (which is not the same as genetics, the mother’s as well as fetuses hormones control almost as much as genetics), and Identity/Psychological. You can have someone who is genetically an XX female but due to hormones turned out intersex or even wholly male, but due to the small phallus was genetically altered at birth to be female (which is what happens to a lot of intersex or small phalluses individuals). But this person identifies as male. So genetically female, physically intersex altered to female but believes he is a male. As many as 1.7% percent of Americans are intersex in some way shape or form meaning ambiguous genitals and genetic divergence from standard xx and xy (you see all kinds from XO or XNull to XXYY and everything in between like XYY).

Sure. There are intersexed individuals. I was just trying to address his contention.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Here is where I am on it. As a Con.

If your born a male or a female own it. Say I was born a male but identify as X. Medically I also wanna know what parts you still have and if you are taking medication to transition. And yes, it is my business if you want to be taken care of to the best of my ability.

Next, if as an adult you wanna dress as a female and fall into the current gender norms as a female fine. If you wanna be non binary fine. I think gender norms societally can be a continuum. Not everyone fits on either end of the spectrum. But I’d also say you can identify as female be born female but act societally in a more ‘male’ sort of a way also. But still be a ‘she’. But ultimately where you wanna fall on it is fine by me. How you wanna act is fine by me. Who you wanna sleep with is your business as well.

However, if you look like a dude and wanna be called she, don’t be upset with me if I misgender you. You look like a dude. Sorry that’s a fact. And vice versa if you are born female etc. I don’t do it intentionally to ignore your preferences. It just comes out.

Also, be fair and recognize that not everyone is used to this concept and will make mistakes and not be totally down with all at this point in time. Doesn’t make them necessarily a bad person as such. This will take time and lots of it. IMO. Be cool with that as long as it doesn’t cause harm. Hurt feelings don’t count.

I agree with most of that. I don't think transgendered people in general will deny their sex when it means something -- admitting to being trans at all does that.

Now there are some movements to strip away sex from birth certificates and biology courses which is silly. Just like not paying attention to sex for competitive sports, which borders on nuts. (a lifetime of testosterone is an unfair advantage amongst bio females)

I think it comes down to earnestness. You know, it can turn into a real ****around with people looking, behaving like one gender and saying they are a gender opposite all indicators we're familiar with. No, those people shouldn't expect people to readily play along or understand how they feel inside.

But that's probably a minority of people calling themselves trans.

Reactions: haw-key
Shocking. Biden won't disappoint, unfortunately. Of course, he won't make one decision during his Presidency either. He'll just follow what he is told from his handlers so he gets to go to bed on time. A little bit for every fringe cultural reject in the country is coming. I'm still waiting for one positive thing this President is going to do for preserving America.

Reactions: anon_89hvcc2uyzmki
At first I was like...

V9y3EcE.gif

Then I was like..

tenor.gif

Shocking. Biden won't disappoint, unfortunately. Of course, he won't make one decision during his Presidency either. He'll just follow what he is told from his handlers so he gets to go to bed on time. A little bit for every fringe cultural reject in the country is coming. I'm still waiting for one positive thing this President is going to do for preserving America.
I miss your parody account...lots funnier. You need to do some work to measure up.

Reactions: BelemNole
I think it is great that society is more accepting of those with mental illness.

I think it’s terrible we now enable certain types of mental illness.

I think it’s utter BS that some want to force you to play along and further enable certain types of mental illness.

#progress
It's true, we've been very accepting of you and your problems here.

Honestly, people like you make it almost impossible to defend being a Republican. I am so sick of people like you and your stupid/childish ideas:
  • Biden is feeble and can't make his own decisions or articulate himself. Biden is an old coot.
  • Biden will surround himself with democrats a/k/a commie bastards, who also run a pedophile ring.
  • Biden will let the commie bastard pedophiles turn this country over to overlords.
  • Your freedoms will evaporate and you are about to pay a shit ton of taxes. Economy is about to suck.
  • Trump had the election stolen from him. Voter fraud was everywhere. You can't prove fraud didn't happen so it did. Cheaters.
  • BLM = ANTIFA = rioters = scum. Law and order must prevail.
  • White dudes in the Capitol were just trying to put positive vibes out there for positive change to rectify wrongs. Just promoting law and order. The people who did bad things were ANTIFA plants who infiltrated a group of good people.
  • White dudes just got a little carried away and wanted to see what was going on inside the Capitol. Come on, what's the big deal? they were adorable carrying the podium and wearing funny outfits.
  • If you really want to heal the country, you would just move past it all. Bygones and such. Or are you just petty and a small person?
  • And blah blah f&cking blah.

Last edited:
Gender and biological sex ment the same things until some people decided that it was cool for people to run around claiming to be something they arn't.

I don't personally believe that there is a difference. There is what a person is and what a person pretends to be.

I label people based on what they are. It's his right to pretend he's a woman, that's sort of what freedom is about. But that isn't what he is.

He's just a man who likely got his penis and testicles cut off injects himself full of hormones and let his hair grow long and curled it, put some make up on and wears women's clothes.

But this ladies and gentlemen is still a man.

Dr._Levine_State_Portrait.jpg
Has now passed this as the worst job at trans I have seen.
NjEihJuW_400x400.jpg

I trust that transgendered folks will do what’s right for them. It’s pathetic to criticize people who make a profound life changing choice that they know will make them the target of many people’s ire and anger. Where’s the harm in allowing a fellow human being to reside in the gender reality of their choosing when it has zero impact on you or anyone else? Live and let live.

BTW I hope she does a great job in her new role.

If she's qualified for the job, that's all we need to know. I don't care what her sleeping arrangements are or if her equipment is original or not.
Are you offended?
I think that's the question. Is this video altered? Did she answer the question...seems like it was altered, like an intentional loop on a heist film.

ADVERTISEMENT