ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Is Getting Destroyed On Tik Tok

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021
Trump created a tik tok and within a couple days is over 5 million subscribers. Meanwhile joe biden doesn't have 10% of that at 500k (Despite being on the platform much longer) and is clout chasing off Tim pool videos with minimal engagement. Not a good sign of things to come with Gen z for team Brandon. The polling does show a massive conservative lean in the youngest generation of voters.

whatever-shrug.gif

Trump created a tik tok and within a couple days is over 5 million subscribers. Meanwhile joe biden doesn't have 10% of that at 500k (Despite being on the platform much longer) and is clout chasing off Tim pool videos with minimal engagement. Not a good sign of things to come with Gen z for team Brandon. The polling does show a massive conservative lean in the youngest generation of voters.
LMAO at the Russian and Chinese bot farms loading up the Trumps subs.

Are you a junior high girl?

Between our octogenarian tiktok heroes.
Heck I might even get the Chinese app if I could watch them duel it out.

I’d be curious who would actually win. I think Trump would throw one punch and need to sit down where I think Biden could last longer but if he gets hit, he might break in half.
We know we wouldn’t have to worry about any brain damage for either of them.

Reactions: seminoleed
Get over it Scruddy, you are a complete Moran and you know it. Your convict is gonna lose big time! He’s just a criminal loser just like you!

Please remember @Scruddy isn't a fan of Donald Trump despite starting numerous threads painting him in a positive light.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
Do you realize how fvcking idiotic you sound?
Because I noted the current social media platform the 18ish year olds currently use? You honestly just sound bitter and angry that the younger demo wants nothing to do with this disaster of a president lol

Please remember @Scruddy isn't a fan of Donald Trump despite starting numerous threads painting him in a positive light.
How does pointing out his 10x following on social paint him in a positive light? It is simply an observed fact. A scary concept to the modern left, I know..

Get over it Scruddy, you are a complete Moran and you know it. Your convict is gonna lose big time! He’s just a criminal loser just like you!
Haha! Get out of your parents basement and stop jerking off to Joe Scarborough. You’re a nut and your socks are tired of yours.

Because I noted the current social media platform the 18ish year olds currently use? You honestly just sound bitter and angry that the younger demo wants nothing to do with this disaster of a president lol
No because you sound like a female who just completed 7th grade. You gonna talk about how many likes they get next?

…..also IDGAF about which demographic likes who.

Because that’s the only explanation. Let’s blame China and Russia, has nothing to do with Biden.
Always some form of cope with these people. Most of them still believe the Russian collusion hoax from 2016. Their worldviews are too fragile to be challenged with pesky things like the truth.

Reactions: TNHAWK79
Scruddy has always talked like a teenage girl with his acronyms. Have you ever seen that talk sports? He tried it once, hilarity ensued. Scruddy definitely tries to hang out with teenage girls so he can keep up with the cool lingo.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Everyone loves a good shit show.

It's like when you step into a porto-potty. Nobody wants to look down, but everybody does.

Trump continuing to destroy biden on tiktok with 6.2m followers vs barely 300,000 for team biden *their last video has 700 views*

Another celebrity behind Trump (who looks WAY better than joe biden) in his second tik tok ever with Logan Paul. Trump also gave Logan and his friend a signed maga hat and t shirt with his mug photo on it. Absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT