ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is going into the 4 corners strategy

wonr debate until the end of September and continue to hide in his bedroom. Can you imagine cheering for a team that goes into the 4 corners for the whole gsme?
Hasn’t that been the agreement for some time now?

He is like a college football team playing prevent defense at the end of the game.

Now that is bad because Trump is way behind in the polls and will do anything to try to make Biden look bad.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Difference is America wasn't positive we knew what Trump would be. We know now.
Yep. And if Biden's people knew Biden could exploit that, they'd have him on TV three or four times a week. We would be seeing so much of Biden that even Trump's antics would be pushed to after the break on the evening news.

Reactions: PhoenixHawk5.0
wonr debate until the end of September and continue to hide in his bedroom. Can you imagine cheering for a team that goes into the 4 corners for the whole gsme?
Speaking as an independent. As opposed to aligning with those who continue to hitch their wagon to a GOP that is now a shell of it's former self and the worst president in history? I'm good with the basement dweller.

LOL. Biden is simply adhering to the previously agreed format and number of debates as has been pretty much followed in every Presidential election year since 1976.

Trump and his campaign are way behind and desperate and they are telling us explicitly that they are way behind and desperate because they're engaging in nonsense trying to add completely unprecedented numbers of debates to the debate schedule.

What's funny is this is another example of Trump/Republicans falling for their own bullshit. There's no reason to think adding debates is going to help Trump or hurt Biden. It's just a Hail Mary throw, in any event Biden has no reason to go along with it. Cry your snowflake tears Trumpers.

Trump: No more mail in voting! Delay the election! Change the debates! May take years to declare the winner!

Biden: All of that is loser talk.

OP: That damn Biden!

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I’m not sure what the point of this thread is when neither Biden nor Trump have anything to do with setting the debate schedule.

I know right. He didn’t even pay a hooker hush money then let his friend go to jail for it. Can you imagine voting for someone that doesn’t bang hookers and pays them hush money? Imagine voting for someone that doesn’t let his friends go to jail for paying a hooker said hush money. As if! Biden probably didn’t even tell anyone to inject disinfectants into their bodies either. Not to mention this four corner thing.

What the hell Biden!?!?

Like I always say, “No hooker. No hush money. No disinfectant injections. No thank you!”

Reactions: steelhawkeye
What is there to debate 1?
I think my President has made his case...what does he have to prove? That he is a liar? That he is a fraud?
We both know Biden is not Trump.
What would a debate prove? It would be a total waste of time.

Why? Those Jordan early '80s Carolina teams were some of my favorite. They had that strategy down pat.

BTW you sound like a total desperate loser Con. Is that the look you were going for?

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
What is there to debate 1?
I think my President has made his case...what does he have to prove? That he is a liar? That he is a fraud?
We both know Biden is not Trump.
What would a debate prove? It would be a total waste of time.
Yes why have debates ? Why have democracy ?

we have a zombie candidate with Alzheimer’s and a stealth Marxist vp backed by a controlled media

This isn’t going to fly

it will destroy the country

we have a zombie candidate with Alzheimer’s and a stealth Marxist vp backed by a controlled media

This isn’t going to fly

Hey, at least you're giving a reasonable, objective point of view. :rolleyes:

This isn’t going to fly

The country existed for most of its life without Presidential debates. They prove nothing. I agreethe Republicanzs are running a Marxist candidate...but as shown last election, his base loves him. He has shown some serious aging issues the past year too...but then Biden is no spring chicken either.

What do the polls say?

For Trump, pretty much this:

VV2G.gif

Better implement the shot clock if you don’t want this sort of strategy deployed.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT