ADVERTISEMENT

Biden just had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. And it's going to get worse!

Apr 18, 2021
Buckhead GA
President Joe Biden took two huge losses Thursday that likely will be the final nails in the coffin of the big and hopeful agenda that Democrats were counting on as we speed into the 2022 election season from hell.

These latest setbacks land at exactly the wrong time for an administration reeling from confusing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, supply chain shortages that won't end, the highest inflation rate since the early days of the Reagan presidency, and an approval rating that makes former President Donald Trump look like the most popular kid in school.

So what's next? What other losses can this administration take? I think we'll see that answer soon enough when voters turn out for the 2022 midterm.

To put into context how bad things are for Biden, my sister texted me Wednesday: “He’s a failure.”

And that was before Sinema and the Supremes had their say.

Hey OP

stupid-youre-so-damn-stupid.gif

What we are witnessing is the American people at the
mercy of an inept Congress. Congress has not functioned
as a political body who has the best interest of our nation
at heart. The two political parties are at war with each other
and have forsaken their responsibilities to move ahead
with an agenda that helps all of our citizens.

This. Block every good piece of legislation for America, at all costs, if it hurts the other side’s chances of holding power. Unfortunately, Democrats have shown far more willingness to work and compromise with Republicans than vice versa.

It is obvious that Biden is a failure less than 1 year into his presidency, only a moron would disagree.
and we all understood that Trump was an utter failure as POTUS back in 2016 or so......your point?
7 million more Americans were willing to exchange the last piece of shit POTUS for this one.....Says a lot for your boy, Turkey!

Reactions: IACub
President Joe Biden took two huge losses Thursday that likely will be the final nails in the coffin of the big and hopeful agenda that Democrats were counting on as we speed into the 2022 election season from hell.

These latest setbacks land at exactly the wrong time for an administration reeling from confusing Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, supply chain shortages that won't end, the highest inflation rate since the early days of the Reagan presidency, and an approval rating that makes former President Donald Trump look like the most popular kid in school.

So what's next? What other losses can this administration take? I think we'll see that answer soon enough when voters turn out for the 2022 midterm.

To put into context how bad things are for Biden, my sister texted me Wednesday: “He’s a failure.”

And that was before Sinema and the Supremes had their say.

Just remember, Bidens worst day is still better than yours. To think you wake up every day knowing what a pathetic existence you have carved out for yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
nice whataboutism...put blame where it belongs...on the GOP and what they have become.

Just remember, Bidens worst day is still better than yours. To think you wake up every day knowing what a pathetic existence you have carved out for yourself.
Not hardly old Chap, I'm completely sane which you can't say for Biden. I live every day to its fullest and continue to provide much for those who are dear to me.

I'm a giver, Pedo Joe and his family are takers, you however are a stooge.

Not hardly old Chap, I'm completely sane which you can't say for Biden. I live every day to its fullest and continue to provide much for those who are dear to me.

I'm a giver, Pedo Joe and his family are takers, you however are a stooge.
Not only are you a “ giver” Turkey, you are a phuquing’ liar, just like your hero.

The two parties are a reflection of America.

Reactions: joelbc1
and we all understood that Trump was an utter failure as POTUS back in 2016 or so......your point?
7 million more Americans were willing to exchange the last piece of shit POTUS for this one.....Says a lot for your boy, Turkey!
Drink!

Who control's Congress?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT