ADVERTISEMENT

Biden says he has cancer...

It so sad that this guy is president. But whats even more sad is the last 2 presidents we have had. Is it impossible to have someone normal be president?
Obama was a great president and historians will validate that.

The two elderly gentlemen of late? Not so much.

Obama was a great president and historians will validate that.

The two elderly gentlemen of late? Not so much.
Not too sure. In 200 years being black isn’t going to be judged as an accomplishment.

also hoping passing spending bills that were never paid for isn’t considered “excellent leadership”.

lots of millionaires getting free medical insurance via the ACA. Which adds to the debt everyday.

go far enough out into the future and people are judged solely in actions. Not the mood.

go a 500-1000 years into future I doubt anything is look at past WWI WWII and the Cold War in the past 150 years. The rest isn’t going to hold up to the fog of history.

Wonder if the left on here attacks @torbee .
I know a lot of you ex and current Trump cultists didn’t believe me when I said my loathing for him had zero to do with politics and everything to do with him being a lying amoral scumbag sexual predator narcissist and asshole, but it’s true.

Hell, I’ve hated that POS since the late 80s when he used to be a Democrat. He was the right grifter at the right time to find a party base full of disgruntled marks in 2016.

I am more sad about the hostile takeover of the GOP than most Republicans I know. It used to be a respectable political party with some good ideas and decent people.

Not too sure. In 200 years being black isn’t going to be judged as an accomplishment.

also hoping passing spending bills that were never paid for isn’t considered “excellent leadership”.

lots of millionaires getting free medical insurance via the ACA. Which adds to the debt everyday.

go far enough out into the future and people are judged solely in actions. Not the mood.

go a 500-1000 years into future I doubt anything is look at past WWI WWII and the Cold War in the past 150 years. The rest isn’t going to hold up to the fog of history.
Don’t worry we don’t have that long the earth will end in 5 years from climate change.

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
I know a lot of you ex and current Trump cultists didn’t believe me when I said my loathing for him had zero to do with politics and everything to do with him being a lying amoral scumbag sexual predator narcissist and asshole, but it’s true.

I am more sad about the hostile takeover of the GOP than most Republicans I know. It used to be a respectable political party with some good ideas and decent people.
Never voted for and never will vote for Trump. Actually voted for Joe. Quit dissing my President.

He’s the lesser of two evils, so there’s that.

Democrats also have a dearth of inspiring leaders in their ranks. It’s a big problem.
They had a few on display in 2029, but everyone was falling for Bernie, so they played let’s make a deal.

The smartest one of them all is the gay guy, but I don’t see that as a winning formula in this country anytime soon.
I like him until he took a spot in Biden’s administration. Now I’m not so sure.

I’m not aware of much controversy or frankly news at all. He had a really nice letter read at the dedication of our new $1 billion bridge though. 🙂
I think it’s a huge learning curve for him. He is smart, so he’ll probably grow into it, given enough time.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
In my home town, it was a common practice of the early first and second generation "off the boaters" to Americanize their last name by dropping the last syllable or few letters off their last name......can you see where I'm going here......
"Buttigieg"

did-i-stutter-stutter.gif
Not cool.

It so sad that this guy is president. But whats even more sad is the last 2 presidents we have had. Is it impossible to have someone normal be president?
We have two Presidents in a row who struggle to communicate basic language. But honestly, that's on us as citizens. There are and were better (to an extent) alternatives for both sides and yet we as a whole didn't choose them.

You are not kidding. As my long-time doctor told me, "oh, you will get prostate cancer if you live long enough. Almost every man will unless something else kills them first. And if you get it when you are in your 70's, something else will kill you before it will."
Prostate cancer kills more than 30000 men in the US each year. #2 in cancer mortality. The above statement has some validity when considering the male population as a whole, but individually should not be the basis for avoiding screening. I’ve treated countless patients over the years who either read this advice or listened to their primary care provider and then showed up later in my office with advanced prostate cancer. It can and does act aggressively in some men. Get your PSAs gentlemen.

Prostate cancer kills more than 30000 men in the US each year. #2 in cancer mortality. The above statement has some validity when considering the male population as a whole, but individually should not be the basis for avoiding screening. I’ve treated countless patients over the years who either read this advice or listened to their primary care provider and then showed up later in my office with advanced prostate cancer. It can and does act aggressively in some men. Get your PSAs gentlemen.
Oh trust me. I’ve been getting screened every 6 months for a while. Apparently things have changed and biopsies and such aren’t recommended until a big spike.

Oh trust me. I’ve been getting screened every 6 months for a while. Apparently things have changed and biopsies and such aren’t recommended until a big spike.
Nuanced discussion, but every individual is different and you can consider the process being fine-tuned a bit. Keep it up.

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT