ADVERTISEMENT

Biden still not taking questions

RNHawk

HR Legend
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
From the press. He can’t continue this and still think he can actually win?

Well, programming this isn’t easy...

images

Reactions: rocketclone
These posts seem to come in waves - do you all read from the same source or do you get a newsletter? Text message? What is it that gets you all to post nearly the same thing within minutes of one another. Not a breaking news story, that would be understandable...but talking points. Has to be some sort of twitter alert....or blog you're all following. What is it?

LOL. I would like to see more of the same from Trump too. The Wallace and Swan interviews were quite the show.

I think it's pretty clear to everyone how Trump handles questions from a hostile press. Not very well. I'd like to see the press push Biden on a few issues and see what his reaction is. We've seen in the past that he doesn't handle confrontation very well from would be voters.

Do you agree that interviews are a more controlled environment? I would like to see how he handles tough, unscripted questions from the press.

Depends on the journalist doing the interview. The worse of all is the chopper interviews where the president just acts like he can't hear questions he doesn't like.

These posts seem to come in waves - do you all read from the same source or do you get a newsletter? Text message? What is it that gets you all to post nearly the same thing within minutes of one another. Not a breaking news story, that would be understandable...but talking points. Has to be some sort of twitter alert....or blog you're all following. What is it?
Does this help

Chuck Grassley hasn't been seen in public for 10 years. All of his events are highly scripted, and carefully screened to avoid the media. His 99 counties tour is a joke. He pops up in a coffee shop in a small town with no advance notice, and then posts it on his webpage as an event open to the press. When he shows up in a blue leaning state he only speaks at private businesses or clubs. The media is purposefully kept out of these events. The crowd is either pre-screened to be friendly, or in the case of businesses employees who might be inclined to ask a tough question are intimidated by management.
Biden will be out more and more. You will post in two weeks that you are sick of all of the coverage of him, and why isn't Trump getting equal, more fair treatment?

Biden will be out more and more. You will post in two weeks that you are sick of all of the coverage of him, and why isn't Trump getting equal, more fair treatment?

So, just like Covid - we gotta wait two more weeks?

“He can’t speak in full sentences!!”

Knocks speech out of water (by Fox News own thoughts)....

They’re keeping him in the basement!!”

Has interviews last week. An on-site speech today....

“He won’t denounce violence!!!”

Denounces violence unequivocally

“He’s not answering question!!!”

Last edited:
I don’t think Biden needs to answer questions to win. Speaking off the cuff is a campaign liability. Even when scripted he’s dangerous. I think they have him memorize certain points and phrases which just gets jumbled up in his mind. If very well prepared and they give him a triple shot of mega ginkgo and he pulls it off he’d win super easily.

I don’t think Biden needs to answer questions to win. Speaking off the cuff is a campaign liability. Even when scripted he’s dangerous. I think they have him memorize certain points and phrases which just gets jumbled up in his mind. If very well prepared and they give him a triple shot of mega ginkgo and he pulls it off he’d win super easily.
Agreed. Not a very difficult path to victory if the can keep him upright for two more months.

Reactions: Nipigu

Trump hasnt taken questions in his entire term.
In fact Trump steps in and orders his people to ignore subpoenas.
When is last time The Orangutan took an interview not on Fox ?
Can you find Trump’s taxes?.

You are a chimp

Reactions: lucas80
Trump hasnt taken questions in his entire term.
In fact Trump steps in and orders his people to ignore subpoenas.
When is last time The Orangutan took an interview not on Fox ?
Can you find Trump’s taxes?.

You are a chimp
Actually, I bet Trump has answered more questions than any president in history. The number of times he shows up and the press starts firing questions and he starts answering and stays for 30-60 minutes is pretty amazing actually.

That said, I think the Biden strategy of very rehearsed statements and no questions unless he knows them all beforehand is a winning one for him. I'm not sure I'd do any interviews if I were him.

Reactions: KFSuperStar
Actually, I bet Trump has answered more questions than any president in history. The number of times he shows up and the press starts firing questions and he starts answering and stays for 30-60 minutes is pretty amazing actually.

That said, I think the Biden strategy of very rehearsed statements and no questions unless he knows them all beforehand is a winning one for him. I'm not sure I'd do any interviews if I were him.

It's a winning one until it's not

Do you even watch? He never has anyone there from the radical left. Which is everyone not in his camp? When one of them asks him questions he doesn’t like he leaves.

Pay better attention. Just because your leader loves the camera doesn’t make him a leader.

Do you even watch? He never has anyone there from the radical left. Which is everyone not in his camp? When one of them asks him questions he doesn’t like he leaves.

Pay better attention. Just because your leader loves the camera doesn’t make him a leader.

He said Trump takes a lot of questions. Which is true.

He said Biden is smart to not take questions.
Which is true.

You are a liar or just stupid AF.

He had a couple interviews last week.
Do you agree that interviews are a more controlled environment? I would like to see how he handles tough, unscripted questions from the press.

The last time he took an unscripted question, he called a teenage girl a “lying dog faced pony soldier”. Probably a good reason to not be taking questions at random.

Reactions: farmandfleet
This interview sure wasn’t. Or maybe Trump‘s so demented he loses all control unless Sean Hannity and Fox and Friends are there steering the conversation.

12.0.jpg

Do you honestly think Biden has done, or is willing to do an interview in an uncontolled environment where he doesn’t know and control the questions up front? i don’t give a F how a Trump handles interviews. We already know he’s a disaster. Biden wants my vote. I want him to actually do something for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT