ADVERTISEMENT

Biden supporters.....quick question......

TornadoHawk93

HB MVP
Jul 21, 2022
Mark Kelly is a great choice in my book on the Dem side to replace Biden. Would the rest of the party allow him to be the replacement for Biden?

The real question is, Will the Rs let him be the replacement? Or will you instantly file lawsuits that he cannot?
I think if the Republicans challege this, it would not work. I have no idea what the standing is for something like that challenge or if it has ever been done before, but Kelly seems like a good choice for the Biden supporters.

Mark Kelly? Lolololololol, he’s not even gonna win the senate seat next time lololololololol. Please run this and the wicked witch of the east whitmer by all means
Dude, it's not like I am supporting the Dems on this. But, compared to Biden or Harris he would be a HUGE win for them. Could he beat Trump. I don't think so, but it would ratchet up the race a lot for the Biden supporters.

I think if the Republicans challege this, it would not work. I have no idea what the standing is for something like that challenge or if it has ever been done before, but Kelly seems like a good choice for the Biden supporters.
Speaker Johnson has already said he will challenge a replacement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT