ADVERTISEMENT

Biden tests positive for Covid again, will restart isolation despite no new symptoms...

Two years ago, the CDC figured out that people can test positive for weeks after a COVID infection, but the test is picking up remnants of dead virus and the patient is no longer contagious.

Accordingly, nursing homes no longer had to get negative tests in order to bring an employee back from exclusion.

Two years ago, the CDC figured out that people can test positive for weeks after a COVID infection, but the test is picking up remnants of dead virus and the patient is no longer contagious.

Accordingly, nursing homes no longer had to get negative tests in order to bring an employee back from exclusion.
Exactly. That’s why people didn’t have to produce a negative test to return to work. Just clear the isolation days.

Reactions: Gimmered

bf28bedbad9c32309eba7f025e2d8b2313a682fbe3e46af3711c51b556b56f25.png

President Joe Biden on Saturday tested positive for Covid-19 once again after consecutive days of negative tests, his physician said.

This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.
I just spent a week in Boston and Boston adjacent. I would say mask wearing was about 10%. On the T, 30-50%. I was probably exposed to COVID thousands of times. If anyone is similarly situated and wants to enter into a tontine/survivor league to posthumously divvy up/consolidate likes let me know.

Yeah, this was always the problem with the tests and making kids sit out from school. Who cares if you have remnants of the virus on Day 9 or 10 if you’re not contagious?

I’m sure he has better doctors than Ronny Jackson so I trust what they’re doing with Biden.

Now warming up in the bullpen for the Washington Nationals
is VP Kamala Harris. She will not merit the respect of Mariano
Rivera, the NY Yankee Hall of Famer who was the greatest MLB
Closer in history. However, she is the best the Democrats could
give us in 2020.

Irrelevant, as the previous guy isn’t the president.
My question was posed in response to a poster suggesting Biden’s place in history. I asked how said poster felt like the previous guy would have done in the same circumstances.
Relevant…

Don’t we have enough data to figure out the PCR tests aren’t all that valuable anymore? Recently we had it run through our house. Daughter first, then me then wife. First confirmed cases for all of us and we are vaxxed and (wife and I) boosted. Daughter was clear of symptoms and negative rapid. But she got sick again a week later and we took her to the pediatrician. She was positive for flu and her PCR still came back positive 11 days later despite the negative at home rapid and negative rapid in the clinic.

Don’t we have enough data to figure out the PCR tests aren’t all that valuable anymore? Recently we had it run through our house. Daughter first, then me then wife. First confirmed cases for all of us and we are vaxxed and (wife and I) boosted. Daughter was clear of symptoms and negative rapid. But she got sick again a week later and we took her to the pediatrician. She was positive for flu and her PCR still came back positive 11 days later despite the negative at home rapid and negative rapid in the clinic.
Good question?
What's current protocol before “returning“ to work, school, etc…?

The cdc never really figured it out... we can thank south Korea for that

Exactly. That’s why people didn’t have to produce a negative test to return to work. Just clear the isolation days.

Maybe they didn't use pcr but a antigen

Yeah, this was always the problem with the tests and making kids sit out from school. Who cares if you have remnants of the virus on Day 9 or 10 if you’re not contagious?

I’m sure he has better doctors than Ronny Jackson so I trust what they’re doing with Biden.

Well day 9 and 10 is usually the last day we can culture virus so that why 10 days isolation was chosen.

No, pcr is extremely valuable. Just like any test you need to know how to use it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT