ADVERTISEMENT

Biden to deliver prime-time address on protecting democracy on Thursday in Philadelphia

Maybe Slow Joe will tell us he has located the thousands of people he abandoned in Afghanistan and he is bringing them home one at a time. LOL

Or

He will recite the story of how he handled the Tough Guy Popcorn or whatever the guys name was.

Maybe Slow Joe will tell us he has located the thousands of people he abandoned in Afghanistan and he is bringing them home one at a time. LOL

Or

He will recite the story of how he handled the Tough Guy Popcorn or whatever the guys name was.

Corn Pop,... BTW, does anybody really believe that a gang member named after a snack food ever existed?

No, sorry Republicans have too much deference for the Constitution to simply buy leftist votes by giving money to rich white kids. Sorry, that's a communist tactic.
How do you justify trump spending money on a wall by declaring an emergency while saying Biden can’t forgive student loans based off the emergency.

Only one party tried to fraudulently overturn the results of a free and fair election and the ringleader of that effort still has overwhelming support of said party. Only one party is trying to make voting more difficult and allow state legislatures to overrule the will of voters. Until these things change drastically its just an irrefutable reality. Sorry you support democracy hating traitors but that's just how it is with that embarrassing excuse for a political party
I saw a “Trump won” flag last weekend. That is effin scary that people really believe that. Or maybe this person is such a shmuck that is the only way he gets any attention good or bad…

Reactions: cigaretteman
No, sorry Republicans have too much deference for the Constitution to simply buy leftist votes by giving money to rich white kids. Sorry, that's a communist tactic.
Republicans buy poor people's votes by giving money to rich people.

I have no idea how they get away with that, but they do.

Clearly they are the smartest people.

Biden gave a solid speech today about gun violence in America. He talked about getting more cops on the beat, and how every American deserves to be safe.
CNN and MSNBC carried it live. I flipped over to Fox and watches a few minutes of Geraldo Rivera screaming about how Biden refuses to tackle the crime issue, and he marched right up to the blatant racism line of, you know, the blacks in the cities.
Much like today's speech, the people who really need to listen will be glued to Fox having their brains crammed full of fear and nonsense.

Fail Diet Coke GIF by MOODMAN

Imagine how the pandemic response might have gone if Turd had acknowledged the virus in October of 2019 when he was first informed?

Pharmaceutical companies would have had a jump on vaccines six months earlier.
Your wife is a MAGAt now? Sorry can't let that go. No go with me for a spouse.

I hope the Thursday night speech is better than the Tuesday campaign speech. He lied about gun stuff, and is just really living in an alternate reality. His speeches have an angry tone. Even the Obama sarcasm would be better than the current Biden.

The old guy's getting cocky again,.. his best stumbles occur when he's cocky.

LoL. You'd have to know right from wrong to be able to make that judgement.
I do. I don't support the Trump party. You do. I know a godawful human when I see one, and when they run for office, I won't vote for them. You will, so don't even pretend to think you understand right from wrong over any Democrat on this board because it makes you look silly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT