ADVERTISEMENT

Biden To Set Record For Unaccompanied Minors At Border

It is the GOP telling everyone that the border is open. I would say that it almost seems like the Rs want a surge, but lets be honest. There is no "seems" about it. Rs want the border flooded. Nothing would make them happier.
You have to be seriously mentally ill to be able to convince yourself that the surge at the border is due to Republicans telling people in Honduras and Guatemala that the border is open. Especially since we had a Democratic debate on Univision where every candidate explained how immigrants wouldn't be deported and would receive free health care if they came to the country while they were president. No way that could have contributed to the situation, huh? LOL

Sorry, not a right winger. Yes, our concerns should be voiced to our reps, however, it’s been a problem for both sides for a long time. So they’re already familiar with the situation.
Obviously, they are not. 15 years ago there seemed to be a solution at hand but it was sabotaged by a minority of Senate Repubbers and it has been pure political football ever since. So......what is the answer? Where do we go? Or do we just "blame" those who we think should be responsible.
I wanna solution.....I don't "fear" for the future of America on this issue....but what we are doing is NOT working....but everyone involved seems to enjoy where we are now.

They shouldn’t even be classified as illegal immigrants, they are, instead, refugees. It’s an humanitarian issue that is largely unprecedented given the state South America is currently in, and should be treated as such.

But it is Biden's job to have a solution less than 10 weeks after he took office and after Trump left him with an under resourced and under managed border because he literally spent all his time bitching about losing the election instead of helping the incoming administration transition for real border solutions?
He could have started developing a strategy in Nov. lame excuses. This statement is a reflection of a poor leader and didn’t not use half a brain to implement in his first 100 days. His halting of wall building and open border advertising has created this mess

He could have started developing a strategy in Nov. lame excuses. This statement is a reflection of a poor leader and didn’t not use half a brain to implement in his first 100 days. His halting of wall building and open border advertising has created this mess
You are so full of shit biggrey......Phuquin' Trump did everything he could do to impede Biden's transition to becoming POTUS.....plus the last 3 months in office the old Ass Hole just played golf, bitched about a stolen election and acted like the 1st Class Douche Bag we all knew he was. Phuque you and phuque Trump on this bullshit.

You are so full of shit biggrey......Phuquin' Trump did everything he could do to impede Biden's transition to becoming POTUS.....plus the last 3 months in office the old Ass Hole just played golf, bitched about a stolen election and acted like the 1st Class Douche Bag we all knew he was. Phuque you and phuque Trump on this bullshit.
How about you run for office then?

You have to be seriously mentally ill to be able to convince yourself that the surge at the border is due to Republicans telling people in Honduras and Guatemala that the border is open. Especially since we had a Democratic debate on Univision where every candidate explained how immigrants wouldn't be deported and would receive free health care if they came to the country while they were president. No way that could have contributed to the situation, huh? LOL
Well, it ain't Biden telling them the border is open.......It's probably more the drug cartels than anyone.

Yep. Phuque those clowns. Stoops who now try to claim some sense of “ public good“. Phuque them. Liars and two faced pricks. Political shits. Ass hats who are stuck with the drump label.
pretend patriots who stood by on 1/6/21, while their pawns assaulted our country. Put them in prison.

Congress is no more than you and I....WHAT is the solution, Lute? When things OUT OF YOUR CONTROL happen, what can you do but react? But, you tell me what the answer is...I have had this same discussioin more than once with my kids, my wife and my co-workers......When there is NO answer....what is the answer? Congress has no more an idea what to do than you or I Lute...,...you have way too much "confidence" in your fellowman than I.....Tell me Lute....what do we do that is the right thing to do, here?
Trump had an answer,but no one wants to give him any credit.

Trump had an answer,but no one wants to give him any credit.
Did his answer address the low rate of child birth in the US, which means we will not have enough workers to continue YOUR current life style going forward? We require immigration in order to proceed at current rates of economic status. We don’t breed at rates required to maintain YOUR current life style.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Wall is ineffective with migrant kids.

Care to comment on my point that Trump abandoned the border entirely his last two months to bitch about the election instead? No other R seems to want to take this point up.
Prove it! what are the numbers?

We all know that liberals are productive at tax increases, killing babies, riots, and spending others money. One more excuses. Love watching the spinners though, carry on.

Did his answer address the low rate of child birth in the US, which means we will not have enough workers to continue YOUR current life style going forward? We require immigration in order to proceed at current rates of economic status. We don’t breed at rates required to maintain YOUR current life style.
Wtf???? LMAO

Don’t worry child. It is over your head. If you think the answer is no immigration, you can expect many to go out of business. Soon.
I never said anything if the sort, LOL. You are such an angry, hateful and small person.... your posts show that. So sad

I never said anything if the sort, LOL. You are such an angry, hateful and small person.... your posts show that. So sad
Oh lawsey. Sorry to upset you so.
Your posting history confuses me as to your “attitude”.
Enlighten me as to how angry my posts are compared to yours...

No, they have not. You and you ilk (amusingly almost identical to the Trumpists) ignore reality and post some article or document that supports your claim as “absolute proof” you are right. It’s pretty intellectually dishonest, almost shameful. Keep on spinning things- guess it makes you feel important. Good for you.
In the meantime, real people deal with actual problems, as dishonest internet “intellectuals” bicker over minutiae with a government in complete disarray and a future for taxpayers that so many unfortunately do not see—yet.
Lol.

Reactions: billanole
Pretty hard to claim moral superiority when the child separation policy started under Trump.

And keeping these kids in pods is far from ideal. Actually it downright sucks. But Trump left the border a mess. He closed centers to house kids and left the border cupboards bare. Nobody could fix the mess he created in just 2 months.
You ****ing liar.

We all know that liberals are productive at tax increases, killing babies, riots, and spending others money. One more excuses. Love watching the spinners though, carry on.
Jeesush. You are a fugging clown show. I tried to give you credit before, but you deserve scorn. Nothing more.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
So, you're saying reversing all of Trump's policies on Day 1, wasn't an invitation?
Stopping separating kids from parents is about the only change Biden made......now they are gonna resume the policy of Obama and junior.....they are gonna house'em and process them.....and probably end up sending a bunch of them back.....What was Trump's "policy"? Give the border guards more money and go play some more golf?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Stopping separating kids from parents is about the only change Biden made......now they are gonna resume the policy of Obama and junior.....they are gonna house'em and process them.....and probably end up sending a bunch of them back.....What was Trump's "policy"? Give the border guards more money and go play some more golf?

Sorry, not a right winger. Yes, our concerns should be voiced to our reps, however, it’s been a problem for both sides for a long time. So they’re already familiar with the situation.

If you do not agree with everything Democrat then you must be a right winger. BAU in every political HROT thread.

Reactions: Hammer93
A lot. Answer the question. Never mind. I know you didn't say shit.
[/Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, on Sunday lamented the “unprecedented numbers” of migrants at the southern border being released into the United States, urging Mexico to “do more” to help with the crisis.

In an interview on CBS News’ “Face The Nation,” Cuellar said “over 2,000” have been been released into the United States without a notice to appear. “I emphasize, without a notice to appear at a immigration court,” he said. “They're supposed to appear, show up, maybe in 60 days, report to an [Immigration Control and Enforcement] office. This is unprecedented.”

Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Texas) told CBS News on Sunday that numerous family units who crossed the border illegally have been released into the United States without a notice to appear in court.

“They’re supposed to appear, show up, maybe in 60 days, report to an ICE office,” he said. “This is unprecedented.”

I haven't figured out why the GOP is pushing this story. The last four years made it clear that Republicans don't care about brown people. They seem to relish in them suffering.
Is calling them brown people not racist? Seems racist.

My point is that every President will have a chance to set
a record on this issue. 16,000 or 17,000 it makes no difference.
We have a problem at the border. Congress needs to develop
a policy that cannot be changed by an Executive Order of the
U.S President.

They already have laws. The laws aren't being enforced. The only thing Congress can do is fund the enforcement effort, and plug some of the deportation loopholes.

They already have laws. The laws aren't being enforced. The only thing Congress can do is fund the enforcement effort, and plug some of the deportation loopholes.
And when you do, then you get challenged by the opposition for not “ doing more” to prevent “ the crisis” of the invasion of criminals and drug dealers from the south. This is EXACTLY the route trump took and to a point, it was countered by Dems once Trump took office., But make no mistake about this...”the crisis” bullshit is the product of the right, far right and really far right politicians abd 90% of the claims are total bullshit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT