ADVERTISEMENT

Biden To Set Record For Unaccompanied Minors At Border

And when you do, then you get challenged by the opposition for not “ doing more” to prevent “ the crisis” of the invasion of criminals and drug dealers from the south. This is EXACTLY the route trump took and to a point, it was countered by Dems once Trump took office., But make no mistake about this...”the crisis” bullshit is the product of the right, far right and really far right politicians abd 90% of the claims are total bullshit.
Actually, they’re just repeating all of the same shit the left has been screaming over the past four year when Trump decided to continue usage of Obama’s cages.

Actually, they’re just repeating all of the same shit the left has been screaming over the past four year when Trump decided to continue usage of Obama’s cages.
But Obama did so without the drama. Trump did so..finally deciding what Obama was doing was probably as good as it gets, after trashing Obama and “ liberals” for several years. The fact of the matter is that Trump, like most things Republican/ conservative had no “new” ideas..typical lying motherphuquers, these Trumpers.

Reactions: Tom Paris
But Obama did so without the drama. Trump did so..finally deciding what Obama was doing was probably as good as it gets, after trashing Obama and “ liberals” for several years. The fact of the matter is that Trump, like most things Republican/ conservative had no “new” ideas..typical lying motherphuquers, these Trumpers.
And now here’s Biden with bodies stacked one on top of the other on the floor of these places. Soooooo...he either wanted to continue, had no plan or has no clue. Because looking at the few pictures that have been taken (without permission) it’s WAY WORSE than any time over the past four years.

So, how different would this whole mess be if Trump had actually gotten to finish his wall? Just curious what people think.

And now here’s Biden with bodies stacked one on top of the other on the floor of these places. Soooooo...he either wanted to continue, had no plan or has no clue. Because looking at the few pictures that have been taken (without permission) it’s WAY WORSE than any time over the past four years.

The people migrating to the border know that who is "in charge" now and what their chances for success are.

Well, it ain't Biden telling them the border is open.......It's probably more the drug cartels than anyone.

Stopping separating kids from parents is about the only change Biden made......now they are gonna resume the policy of Obama and junior.....they are gonna house'em and process them.....and probably end up sending a bunch of them back.....What was Trump's "policy"? Give the border guards more money and go play some more golf?

He said he was stopping deportations for 100 days. They heard the call.
Skip ahead to the 0:52 mark:

I understand....but Obama was just smarter in dealing with "the border crisis" by dealing with it as best he was allowed....It was that asshole Trump who started lying about it in wholesale and used "the border crisis" to further wedge America apart.....If Trump was doing the same thing Obama was doing, why was it such a big deal? Only because he was such an oaf and insisted on telling everyone what a mess the border was and what a fine job he was doing.......(the same thing Obama was doing, but criticizing). "The border crisis" was a wonderful "fake news" story that served the Asshole in Chief well, until he was finally exposed for the liar he was/is.
Trump was his own worse enemy. Trumpanzees likewise were their own worst enemies. Dont blame anyone but your gullible assed selves.

Prior to developing his own solution Biden dismantled the following Trump programs:

1. Requirement for asylum seekers to apply with the first country they encounter.
2. Requirement for US asylum applicants to wait in Mexico.
3. Requirement for unaccompanied minors to be returned to their country of origin.

Biden shot himself in the foot here by jumping far too quickly to satisfy his base with the destruction of all things Trump,.. Now, by dumping his border shit show into Kamala's lap, he has also destroyed his VP's political future,.. Phucking hilarious.

Prior to developing his own solution Biden dismantled the following Trump programs:

1. Requirement for asylum seekers to apply with the first country they encounter.
2. Requirement for US asylum applicants to wait in Mexico.
3. Requirement for unaccompanied minors to be returned to their country of origin.

Biden shot himself in the foot here by jumping far too quickly to satisfy his base with the destruction of all things Trump,.. Now, by dumping his border shit show into Kamala's lap, he has also destroyed his VP's political future,.. Phucking hilarious.
Nope. They’ve already figured out it was an unfixable clusterbang and have now changed gears on that plan.

Nope. They’ve already figured out it was an unfixable clusterbang and have now changed gears on that plan.

I suspect Harris told Joe to go phuck himself with his border...

• Haha
Reactions: Finance85
58ca17ba2c00002400feeac9.gif
You probably think you are being pithy, but what did I say that is wrong? I don't recall you and Senator Cotton going to the border all upset 1,2,3 or 4 years ago. What has changed?

You probably think you are being pithy, but what did I say that is wrong? I don't recall you and Senator Cotton going to the border all upset 1,2,3 or 4 years ago. What has changed?
Oh I was there. You didn’t see it? I was all over the news.

🙄

Lute, I will ask you the same question I asked earlier......."What is your solution to this "crisis"?" It was the last Ass Hole in Chief that was making the stink over it.....and his record was worst than his predecessor who he continually attacked....
What is the solution? Please tell me...then write your Congressman...America is waiting for "the answer".....If there was an answer, don't you think it would have been implemented by now? This has been an issue all this century. Quit your phuquin' bitching and offer a sensible solution.
Biden needs to revoke his EO that revoked Trump's EO.

You know this how?
If we chased the employers of illegals vigorously with penalties and jail time, there would suddenly be bipartisan support for serious immigration reform
Well the Dem's rule all three branches wtf are they waiting for? Old Joe could do it on his own if someone hands him a pen.

Anybody but me find it completely stupid that people are bitching that Biden hasn't fixed the border in his first two months? Numbers were surging before he ever stepped foot in office. Trump left him in a massive hole with facilities and resources. Even FAUlty accidently posted links that said that Trump gave Biden a mess.
That's BS but you wouldn't know it from what sources you use. Arizona border patrol said they were lined up waiting for Biden's second day to head on over.

Old Joe invited them. They were wearing their t shirts to remind him. Lol

Your party is no better than Trump. Lol

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Numbers have been steadily rising since February 2020. The trajectory has been going up for at least the last year. And this all happened under Trump. Yes, numbers are going up even more under Biden, but the problem clearly was blowing up long before Biden ever took office.

And once again, Biden has only been in office for two months with zero help from Trump to help transition. Trump had nearly 3 months to help Biden get up to speed on the border. Instead Trump lied about the election and lead murders on the capitol. Place blame where it really deserves to be.
Old Joe should have put the pen down on day two and contemplated what his EOs would do. Nah the orange man bad destroy all orange man policies.

I haven't figured out why the GOP is pushing this story. The last four years made it clear that Republicans don't care about brown people. They seem to relish in them suffering.
The Dem's had four years to watch and have a plan ready. They have nothing!

It's worse. So bad the don't want cameras down there. Haven't heard a word from Harris since she took over. To busy bitching about her living conditions in DC.

Not sure you dumb****s realize that Biden has virtually nothing to do with the problems in these countries that have caused the migrant crisis, other than making the US more palatable a country to live in than it was under Trump.

^ @FAUlty Gator lied
To quote you, "hey dumb****er when you bomb other countries, invite all nations to send people to America and arrange other countries to climate change talks the WORLD is your problem." Own it!!

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
My point is that records are made to be broken.

Garza set a new career scoring record this year
and beat Roy Marble

Biden will set a new record this year and beat
Trump's previous record.
People strive to break sports records. But lives...

To quote you, "hey dumb****er when you bomb other countries, invite all nations to send people to America and arrange other countries to climate change talks the WORLD is your problem." Own it!!
Which fever dream of yours was this quote from?

Now do Obama, Dems, and Gitmo

So Biden is finally letting the kids out of his cages? About time. The man is a desecration and should be impeached. This is not what America stands for.

In June of 2014, President Obama saw 10,620 Unaccompanied
minors at the U.S./Mexico border. The highest in his tenure.

In May of 2019, President Trump saw 11, 475 Unaccompanied
minors at the U.S./Mexico border. The largest in his tenure.

In March of 2021, President Biden at the present pace will see
over 17,000 Unaccompanied minors at the U.S/Mexico border
This would set a new record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT