ADVERTISEMENT

Biden tonight

I didn't watch but if this is the worst think Trump's team can put out I'll assume it was a pretty successful night for Biden.

Meanwhile:

Trump called the coronavirus 'a good thing' because he didn't like shaking hands with 'disgusting' supporters

Nah. He is full of $hit like usual

giphy.gif

Reactions: biggreydogs
1. Cocaine induced psychosis is a real diagnosable disorder

2. He clearly has a talking point he wants to get to (good for him) (make the rich pay taxes to keep people out of poverty and off drugs) but he can't get to it.

Good job finding one sorta gaffe. Trump had about 80 the other night and last night helped boost Wisconsin's historically high COVID numbers at an unmasked rally. Attempts like this to question Biden's mental stability (guess what, he's sharp) do so only to deflect attention away from the most incompetent and corrupt president America has had this past century.

Good job finding one sorta gaffe. Trump had about 80 the other night and last night helped boost Wisconsin's historically high COVID numbers at an unmasked rally. Attempts like this to question Biden's mental stability (guess what, he's sharp) do so only to deflect attention away from the most incompetent and corrupt president America has had this past century.
Exactly my goodness, so sick of stupid.

Of him killing it, on point all night. Trump was a wobbling embarrassment the night before at this and then last night at his Covid hate rally in WI. Disgusting.
Now do the part when he went off the rails to plug the awkward people on wall street do cocaine and get thier hand slapped. Now do the part when he told the farmer the way forward is to collect methane, her face was classic, that may sound great to you in the suburbs but those of us who understand how large farming operations are know this is pure horse shit. Now do the part when they asked him if he has benefited from white privilege and he responded by saying "I have not had to deal with the same stuff but im from Scranton".... that was just ****ing awkward.

1. Cocaine induced psychosis is a real diagnosable disorder

2. He clearly has a talking point he wants to get to (good for him) (make the rich pay taxes to keep people out of poverty and off drugs) but he can't get to it.
1. Are you diagnosing this?

2. He stumbles over words at time, he is a stutterer and that happens sometimes. He got his point across.

Reactions: Tunadog
Now do the part when he went off the rails to plug the awkward people on wall street do cocaine and get thier hand slapped. Now do the part when he told the farmer the way forward is to collect methane, her face was classic, that may sound great to you in the suburbs but those of us who understand how large farming operations are know this is pure horse shit. Now do the part when they asked him if he has benefited from white privilege and he responded by saying "I have not had to deal with the same stuff but im from Scranton".... that was just ****ing awkward.

Reactions: Tom Paris

Sorry, wrong video. Use this one. Don't watch the other one. One of many of him sounding like a complete idiot. Or moron. Whatever you prefer. But definitely not a president.

1. Are you diagnosing this?

2. He stumbles over words at time, he is a stutterer and that happens sometimes. He got his point across.
I left the mental health field a few years ago and now do business consulting. I was a LMHP w/LDAC at one point in my life. (Nebraska)

Thats fair, but you asked what people are pointing at.

Are you suggesting there aren't ways to collect methane from farm animals?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT