ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Ukraine call…didn’t go well

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ole Jim
Hope the Ukraine isn't just in denial. Biden being criticized for being up front with them?

Reactions: GOHOX69
The transcripts will be interesting here. Either the leaks lied or CNN was told by state masters to change their story. Either way, not good.

Reactions: SIXERS24
This. Did Biden try to threaten an illegal withholding of aid to coax a sham investigation out of foreign country to harm a domestic political opponent? Wake me then.
Biden threatened to withhold aid from the Ukrainian government unless they fired a prosecutor.
Because the US doesn’t meddle in other countries.

Reactions: SIXERS24
CNN deleted the tweet. Wow
The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.

The call was great.
Biden saved the day.
What are you going on about?

A prosecutor who wasn't doing anything, and was fully in the grasp of Putin's oligarchs.
I understand there are justifications offered for meddling in another country’s government like that, and leveraging billions in taxpayer aid to do it.
But if we’re respecting the sovereignty and independence of another country we’re not using economic leverage to force the firing of officials.

That’s what you do to puppet countries.

If accurate I do not see what the fuss is about. Both sides making their points freely and candidly.

Our president, the defender of the free world, told Ukraine's president to prepare for Kyiv to be sacked, and oh by the way, we're not sending any troops to help.

How is that not a big deal?

Reactions: hexumhawk
I understand there are justifications offered for meddling in another country’s government like that
There were US and European policy aims to limit the influence of Russian oligarchs, which are essentially an organized crime syndicate.

There were US and European policy aims to limit the influence of Russian oligarchs, which are essentially an organized crime syndicate.
I understand there are justifications offered for meddling in another country’s government like that, and leveraging billions in taxpayer aid to do it.
But if we’re respecting the sovereignty and independence of another country we’re not using economic leverage to force the firing of officials.

That’s what you do to puppet countries.

I understand there are justifications offered for meddling in another country’s government

"Justifications"?

The rest of the EU along with the US were fully aware that Russian oligarchs were trying to control Ukraine. The Russian mob, basically.

And you're "fine" with that.

ADVERTISEMENT