ADVERTISEMENT

Bidenomics Driven Housing Market Collapse is Imminent

Good news, the leftists in LA are now asking the wealthy to buy houses for some of the "newcomers" housing problem solved 😂😅🤣

For real though, how long until the left moves from asking to simply telling/taking?

Good news, the leftists in LA are now asking the wealthy to buy houses for some of the "newcomers" housing problem solved 😂😅🤣

For real though, how long until the left moves from asking to simply telling/taking?
You can buy a house in Baltimore for a dollar, but you have to show 90k in the bank to put towards remodels.

I briefly went down the rabbit hole of "what would It look like if I bought a city block and built a parking garage" but I don't want to deal with any form of an investment in Baltimore.

Ironically, the city officials say they fear outside investment will come in and drive the price of house up so that locals won't be able to afford it.

The fear is someone improves 1 dollar homes....

You can buy a house in Baltimore for a dollar, but you have to show 90k in the bank to put towards remodels.

I briefly went down the rabbit hole of "what would It look like if I bought a city block and built a parking garage" but I don't want to deal with any form of an investment in Baltimore.

Ironically, the city officials say they fear outside investment will come in and drive the price of house up so that locals won't be able to afford it.

The fear is someone improves 1 dollar homes....
They're just trying to help out all those poors who just happen to have close to 6 figures of cash sitting in the bank. So many of those out there, you know..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT