ADVERTISEMENT

Bielema

GunnerHawk

HB All-American
Mar 16, 2014
Maybe he won't be so fricking arrogant. He needs to shut his pie hole and worry about his sand box. He couldn't beat a MAC team, what will he do against the 8 ranked SEC teams?

SEC didn't look like world beaters yesterday.

Reactions: td77
Maybe he blames and fires his offensive line coach after two games game like he did his last season in Wisconsin. If I remember right the Badgers had a hell of a run after that.

I'm suprised people made such a big deal of those comments honestly. Didn't Spurrier say something similar? And even if you think some of the SEC teams are overrated - isn't what he's saying true? Arkansas's schedule is way harder than Ohio States.

What is annoying to me is I'm confused where it's coming from. Is he saying Arkansas would win the title with the Buckeyes schedule? Or that Ohio State is overrated? Or what? Both statements are silly

The SEC is still butt hurt over OSU beating Bama. They have an inferiority complex now. They should be thankful that they were handed their NCs before the playoffs started.

Reactions: icu81222
He's always been a guy who says outlandish things that have a sprinkle of truth in them. For those who love it that's fine, but when he gets knocked on his butt like yesterday the ridicule is greater. If I remember correctly wasn't he one of the coaches ridiculing Meyer for acting like an SEC coach when he came to tOSU for stealing recruits?

Then what do we know its sooooweeee Pig 6 months later.

After losing to Toledo, Bielema said, "At least it wasn't a conference loss." Brilliant, big mouth. Is that all ya got to say? Where's all the bravado now? BB is a joke. Hope he has that Iowa tat removed ASAP. Don't want him anywhere near Iowa City again...unless he wants to bring his team in for few more in football.

And I see Gus Malzahn must have a political background. Man, he's spinnin' like a top tryin' to put lipstick on that pig of a game his Auburn team turned in yesterday. He actually said something like, "Our team really pulled off a great comeback. A lot of teams would have lost that game." LOL

That's after beating FCS Jacksonville State by 7 in OT and being dominated most of the game.

Auburn went into the game, according to the TV announcer, a 45-point favorite and Gus wants folks to believe his team deserves credit for a great comeback win. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Yah, that SEC sure is somethin'. And if y'all don't believe it, just listen to 'em. LOL

I have no interest in BB at Iowa, he has let a little success go to his head.

I have no interest in BB at Iowa, he has let a little success go to his head.
Yeah, why would we want to play in multiple Rose Bowls with a "cocky" Coach? Instead, we can get curb-stomped by a 6-6 Tennessee team full of freshman in something called the TaxSlayer Bowl, but at least our Coach is a nice guy......................

Maybe he won't be so fricking arrogant. He needs to shut his pie hole and worry about his sand box. He couldn't beat a MAC team, what will he do against the 8 ranked SEC teams?

SEC didn't look like world beaters yesterday.

He is setting himself up to be fired and then take the Iowa job when KF retires.

Most SEC teams are way over ranked to begin the year.. What has Tennessee done to warrant being ranked....they won 7 games last season. What has Arkansas done to begin this season ranked?

South Carolina and Georgia are two teams that typically start the season highly ranked and more often or not end the season average.
But hey, lets over rank every SEC team so that other teams get an boost in their rankings for beating these teams that end up average.

Rankings of any kind shouldn't come out until at least Mid October.

screw the SEC

Bulemia and his douche-nozzle of a team lost to a high school team.

His obesity is affecting his judgement

3114471.jpg

Hope he got a pre-nup.

What a fat f*ck Bielema is - no way do I want him or his boorish behavior in Iowa City.

Yeah, why would we want to play in multiple Rose Bowls with a "cocky" Coach? Instead, we can get curb-stomped by a 6-6 Tennessee team full of freshman in something called the TaxSlayer Bowl, but at least our Coach is a nice guy......................

I aggree. Can't bag on SEC if you are Iowa fan. Tennessee blew us out in 1st half with Freshmen 4-stars trumping our 3-star upperclassmen. OSU might win National title again this year, but no one else in B1G looks especially tough.

I aggree. Can't bag on SEC if you are Iowa fan. Tennessee blew us out in 1st half with Freshmen 4-stars trumping our 3-star upperclassmen. OSU might win National title again this year, but no one else in B1G looks especially tough.

Sparty?

Reactions: BuckRussel
After losing to Toledo, Bielema said, "At least it wasn't a conference loss." Brilliant, big mouth. Is that all ya got to say? Where's all the bravado now? BB is a joke. Hope he has that Iowa tat removed ASAP. Don't want him anywhere near Iowa City again...unless he wants to bring his team in for few more in football.

And I see Gus Malzahn must have a political background. Man, he's spinnin' like a top tryin' to put lipstick on that pig of a game his Auburn team turned in yesterday. He actually said something like, "Our team really pulled off a great comeback. A lot of teams would have lost that game." LOL

That's after beating FCS Jacksonville State by 7 in OT and being dominated most of the game.

Auburn went into the game, according to the TV announcer, a 45-point favorite and Gus wants folks to believe his team deserves credit for a great comeback win. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Yah, that SEC sure is somethin'. And if y'all don't believe it, just listen to 'em. LOL

Dude... What do you want him to say? "Man we almost lost to a really bad team there. My group of guys deserve to be shot."

These coaches really can't win. You're either to boring, arrogant or political. If he said anything negative about the win he would've been chastised for disrespecting Jacksonville State. Hes clearly lying, but at least he's not being a dbag

Reactions: rillo 62
Bielema and Anderson both left Wisky. Something in the water there. Maybe the water isn't as good as Ames.

The guy is an idiot. No way I want him as a coach in Iowa City. We need to send in a special opps group to kidnap him, drug him and have that tiger hawk tattoo removed....

At least one of the ESPN crew doing their preseason picks for the playoff had Stanford in it. Hmm... What happened to Stanford last weekend? Are they now less powerful than a team that doesn't look "especially tough"? People were bagging on the Big Ten early in the season last year, and without the playoff, they'd have found more ways to "bless" the SEC as the best conference and winning the national championship then. But playing the games where it matters had OSU win. Let's play the games and see how it plays out. Auburn looked VERY tough, and people were complaining when Iowa was playing and handling one of the FCS championship game teams last weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT