ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10 Media Days

Digger1

HR Heisman
Sep 30, 2001
When the hell is Big 10 Media Days? Is it some sort of state secret this year? I mean if I posted this 12 hours from now I could say next month is media days.

The annual question. What 3 players will Kirk take with him to Big 10 Media Days?

Last edited:
Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Patients Grasshopper.....patients. :)
iu

When the hell is Big 10 Media Days? Is it some sort of state secret this year? I mean if I posted this 12 hours from now I could say next month is media days.

The annual question:What 3 players will Kirk take with him to Big 10 Media Days?

Campbell, LaPorta, & Moss

Petras is a possibility as well.

The annual question. What 3 players will Kirk take with him to Big 10 Media Days?
Media Days is overrated. You're welcome.

/thread

I was just going to say, either Merriweather or Moss would be fine from the team that led the country in interceptions last year!

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
According to the Columbus Dispatch Big Ten Media Days will be July 22-23 at Lucas Oil Stadium. I haven't found a link for fans to attend.
I highly doubt it will be on a Friday and Saturday. July 22,23 was last year.

Moss, Merriweather, LaPorta
Good guys, but highly unlikely there are two db's. KF Generally spreads it out more in position groups and leaders on both sides of the ball. Maybe Laporta, Campbell and Merriweather. Maybe SP if he's going on that direction, but maybe not if he thinks he won't be the starter after the non conference.

Good guys, but highly unlikely there are two db's. KF Generally spreads it out more in position groups and leaders on both sides of the ball. Maybe Laporta, Campbell and Merriweather. Maybe SP if he's going on that direction, but maybe not if he thinks he won't be the starter after the non conference.
I can't see Petras going because of he QB uncertainty. Yeah, I think instead of Moss I would guess Campbell or Benson. I am going with Merriweather because he got that award for interacting with the media. And then I think the best candidate for offense is Laporta.

Moss not going, if he wants to, would be borderline criminal!

maybe one of them identifies as black. #RachelDolezal#Nkechi Amare Diallo
You joke but I am still pissed I didn't get the prize for female long putt at a golf outing. Told them I identified as a woman and was tired of being a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

Reactions: Digger1
My gut says Campbell and LaPorta are likely also.
Feels like a year 3 white guys might be acceptable, but still doubt it happens.
3rd player best guesses
Merriweather, Shannon, Jacobs, Keegan Johnson.
I'd prefer to see either Justin Jacobs or Keegan J based on play.

My gut says Campbell and LaPorta are likely also.
Feels like a year 3 white guys might be acceptable, but still doubt it happens.
3rd player best guesses
Merriweather, Shannon, Jacobs, Keegan Johnson.
I'd prefer to see either Justin Jacobs or Keegan J based on play.
No chance its KJ. Will be a good player, but he has not earned his stripes yet as a player or in the locker room. KF rewards time in service and team leaders for respect, ( I say this as a good thing), and the young man does not have that behind him just yet.......

Reactions: nbanflfactory
1 month from today Conference Media Days start. Big 12 Media Days in Arlington July 13,14.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT