ADVERTISEMENT

Big Announcement from the Taliban

monkey-rimshot-unimpressed.gif

Interesting. I could have sworn the Former Guy made the best deal directly with the Taliban.
And actually wanted to invite the Taliban leader to Camp David until they realized the optics would be pretty negative.

Trump enabled the Taliban, even if Biden screwed up the withdrawal.

Has anyone noticed that all the usual womens' rights groups and especially politicians have been eerily silent the past few days?

You'd think they'd be expressing a bit more concern.
What? That's half of what they are all talking about. Get your head out of the sand.

And actually wanted to invite the Taliban leader to Camp David until they realized the optics would be pretty negative.

Trump enabled the Taliban, even if Biden screwed up the withdrawal.

Even “IF”?

How can you anticipate Afghan military simply giving up without a fight?

We were with them for 20 years. Their President, as corrupt as we all knew he was bailed on the country. Yea, their military will fight.

Just stop with the sticking up for this shut show. I agree we needed to leave, and I commend Biden for following through on that. But it’s painfully obvious the way they did it was just brain deadish.

We were with them for 20 years. Their President, as corrupt as we all knew he was bailed on the country. Yea, their military will fight.

Just stop with the sticking up for this shut show. I agree we needed to leave, and I commend Biden for following through on that. But it’s painfully obvious the way they did it was just brain deadish.
It was never going to go smoothly. And I'd even defend Trump on the matter if he was still Prez.

Has anyone noticed that all the usual womens' rights groups and especially politicians have been eerily silent the past few days?

You'd think they'd be expressing a bit more concern.
That’s kind of the sickening part…crickets.

Why, other than your political view, do any of you care? Seriously? How does it affect your day to day lives? I have seen thread after thread about this same subject for days!!! Get over it! It was NEVER going to turn out the way our government hoped!

Why, other than your political view, do any of you care? Seriously? How does it affect your day to day lives? I have seen thread after thread about this same subject for days!!! Get over it! It was NEVER going to turn out the way our government hoped!
Tell that to the Americans stranded there that are completely F’d. Go to a website Biden said!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT