ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ben owes his career to Mark Whipple

giphy.gif

Is this a Steelers forum or a Hawkeye football forum? I was at the game Ben scored 3 points against Iowa. Jovon Johnson made Ben his beeatch. Good memories

I was there when Josh Allen had a meh day a few years ago because he had no one to throw the ball to. Turns out the team with more talent usually wins. An Iowa QB hasn't been a consistent NFL starter in my lifetime.

Is that the same Mark Whipple who is now the 64 year-old new offensive coordinator at NE?

Is that the only reason you posted this crap here? Wait until mid season before you tout the new hires. So far Frost has zero credibility based on results from who he has brought in. Nebraska sucks. Worst team in the B1G West AINEC.

You a clown. So he paid her off and that absolves him of guilt?

No one knows what happened but something certainly did happen and he paid BIG bucks to make it go away.

You thick as ****. I can see the Arkansas connection for sure.
Love how you be talkin’, playa.

Word.

lol you're gonna bring up 5 int's vs Iowa two decades ago?
65K passing yards, 420 TD, 2 SB wins, about 60 4th comeback wins, and a sure first ballot HOF resume says hold my beer.......
Let alone the real Iowa Hawkeyes, Roethlisberger didn't even have to contend with a team of mini-Hawkeyes during that NFL run.

Now take your crack pipe and go home.

You a clown. So he paid her off and that absolves him of guilt?

No one knows what happened but something certainly did happen and he paid BIG bucks to make it go away.

You thick as ****. I can see the Arkansas connection for sure. much did he pay?

So how much did he pay?

Are you talking about the woman at the hotel who bragged to her coworkers that she was going to have his baby?

Or the 2nd one who followed him from bar to bar with a ‘Down to ****’ name tag on?

Let alone the real Iowa Hawkeyes, Roethlisberger didn't even have to contend with a team of mini-Hawkeyes during that NFL run.

Now take your crack pipe and go home.
Lol ok so because I’m defending BR’s career I’m not a real Hawkeye now😂😂??
Classic.

Lol ok so because I’m defending BR’s career I’m not a real Hawkeye now😂😂??
Classic.
NO, BUT IF YOU START TRYING TO CLAIM BR COULD BEAT A TEAM OF MINI-FERENTZ'S THAN WE'VE GOT A REAL PROBLEM CAPICHE?!??

So how much did he pay?

Are you talking about the woman at the hotel who bragged to her coworkers that she was going to have his baby?

Or the 2nd one who followed him from bar to bar with a ‘Down to ****’ name tag on?
No clue but he settled and I’m talking the woman he trapped in a bathroom and had a buddy guard the door.

No one knows what went down but he settled and made it disappear.

Hard to say “he’s innocent” or guilty but he sure as **** paid to have her drop charges and go away.
Those are the only facts we know for sure

No clue but he settled and I’m talking the woman he trapped in a bathroom and had a buddy guard the door.

No one knows what went down but he settled and made it disappear.

Hard to say “he’s innocent” or guilty but he sure as **** paid to have her drop charges and go away.
Those are the only facts we know for sure
You have the second one completely wrong. You not only don’t have a clue, you’re just making shit up.

You have the second one completely wrong. You not only don’t have a clue, you’re just making shit up.
guess I kiss remembered. He paid the other lady? She did a civil suit. The bathroom he got off as him and his buddy had the same story. Shocking. Dudes a fat tool bag.

guess I kiss remembered. He paid the other lady? She did a civil suit. The bathroom he got off as him and his buddy had the same story. Shocking. Dudes a fat tool bag.
So you talk all this shit then admit you’re completely clueless as to the facts?

And you call him a tool bag?? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT