ADVERTISEMENT

Big COVID-19 waves may be coming, new Omicron strains suggest

There's new data coming out about the safety of the mRNA vaccines.

Here's a link that discusses that.

Cardiologist Who Promoted COVID Vaccines Releases Peer-Reviewed Papers Calling for Suspension of mRNA Shots

https://tennesseestar.com/2022/09/2...-papers-calling-for-suspension-of-mrna-shots/
New data? Weird. Have you read his “study”? Please point me to the data.

https://insulinresistance.org/index.php/jir/article/view/72/228

Definitely not a medical paper, but an opinion piece. Dude is a top controversial cardiologist self promoting his heart healthy diet books. He thinks statins should not be used to control cholesterol and that processed foods should be overtaxed. He’s not wrong (in my mind) but also not really living in reality.

Mild Covid infections are damaging your heart, lungs, brain and other organs REGARDLESS of vaccination status. It is looking like a cumulative and long-term risk. Studies on the damage to the heart from the vaccine show the same mechanism as damaged caused by a covid infection. If the vaccine damages you, chances are covid is doing the same thing to you but worse.

This site is easy to digest and goes over the current research.
https://www.longcovidlearning.org/

Did you know simply having covid increases your risk of dementia almost 100% in the first year after infection? It’s unheard of to identify a risk like they in such a short period of time. What will the five year risk look like on brain and heart health? It’s absolutely terrifying to think about.

And people want to blame all these problems we are seeing on the vaccine, or, on the other hand people who think they have had the vaccine so it’s nothing to worry about now, are ignoring a major problem that is right under our noses. Covid is fugging up your body whether you realize it or not, and repeat infection is having a cumulative effect which is going to be bad news for younger populations. Early signal research is pointing towards a catastrophic public health nightmare.

Joe Biden Trump GIF by The Daily Signal

Social distancing didn't stop people from catching Covid. Masks didn't stop people from catching Covid. The vaccine (and boosters) didn't stop people from catching Covid.

So posts like the one above are pointless. You WILL get Covid. You very likely already DID get Covid.

Despite all your best efforts. Despite all the money spent, the businesses destroyed, the kids who suffered socially and academically. Didn't matter much in the end. They got it all wrong.

Social distancing didn't stop people from catching Covid. Masks didn't stop people from catching Covid. The vaccine (and boosters) didn't stop people from catching Covid.

So posts like the one above are pointless. You WILL get Covid. You very likely already DID get Covid.

Despite all your best efforts. Despite all the money spent, the businesses destroyed, the kids who suffered socially and academically. Didn't matter much in the end. They got it all wrong.

Perhaps the best 3 paragraphs ever spoken about COVID.

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Weird that I've never had covid.

Masks have worked just fine for my family. Three years in and no infections here.

Never mind, I don't see how they are at all relevant to the thread topic.

They were only loosely tied - I thought maybe you had the capacity to transition to a tangential topic. My bad, soz homey. I won’t have that expectation of you in the future.

Last edited:
I was surprised my company is not doing on-site booster clinics. They did it for the original vaccine and for the first booster. I don't know anyone who has gotten the latest yet, I was going to get it here at work when offered, but that isn't an option. I do not believe the take rate will be very high with this one.
Just got it this Wednesday at a CVS. Extremely easy to schedule almost anywhere online and can usually get in same day.

Or you had it and were asymptomatic like so many people with an above average immune system.

Never tested positive and I've been tested weekly since June 2020, required to go to my office.

Reactions: HawkMD
Wonder why he posted those papers in The Journal Of Insulin Resistance...

Doesn't seem like the place you'd put something groundbreaking and paradigm-shifting, when your focus is epidemiology and vaccines....

He is a cardiologist and those with diabetes and insulin resistant are at a higher risk of adverse events by contracting COVID. If you listen he seems a rational individual, his credentials look pretty good, and is just really calling out the mRNA vaccines and requesting more of their trial data be shared with the public as there have been some concerning increases in CV events since the release of these vaccines.

I mean the guy was promoting these vaccines and then was like, "whoa maybe we should tap the brakes" once mass data post vaccine rollout started to come in. Seems like a guy who is just looking for good clean evidence based medicine and he feels Health Care is being hijacked by big pharma and commercial interest over clinical outcomes.

All that to say this guy doesn't seem to be a QUACK like some of the others that come forward with claims but no real evidence;
Malhotra is a Consultant Cardiologist, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians, and President of the Public Health Collaboration, and an honorary council member to the Metabolic Psychiatry Clinic at Stanford University school of medicine California. He is an internationally renowned expert in the prevention, diagnosis and management of heart disease.

His re-analysis of Pfizer and Moderna randomized controlled trial data also found that the risk of suffering serious adverse effects of mRNA vaccines for individuals is significantly higher than the risk of being hospitalized with Covid-19.

The study found that the international roll-out of mRNA vaccination program overstated benefits of vaccination especially in low-risk populations, and the under-reported adverse events.

Commenting on the report, Malhotra said, “There has been a rise in out of hospital cardiac arrests and heart attacks linked to Pfizer’s Covid-19 mRNA vaccine with plausible biological mechanisms of harm.” He added, “pharmacovigilance systems and real-world safety data, coupled with plausible mechanisms of harm, are deeply concerning, especially in relation to cardiovascular safety.”

He is a cardiologist and those with diabetes and insulin resistant are at a higher risk of adverse events by contracting COVID. If you listen he seems a rational individual, his credentials look pretty good, and is just really calling out the mRNA vaccines and requesting more of their trial data be shared with the public as there have been some concerning increases in CV events since the release of these vaccines.

Again: It's an Op Ed.

Not anything that's been reviewed. He's entitled to his opinion, but his expertise is NOT epidemiology or vaccines.

Reactions: HawkMD
His re-analysis of Pfizer and Moderna randomized controlled trial data also found that the risk of suffering serious adverse effects of mRNA vaccines for individuals is significantly higher than the risk of being hospitalized with Covid-19.
Then submit it for publication.

Quit making worthless Youtube videos. Find an epidemiologist, a statistician and a vaccine expert to review your work with you. Then you can avoid the embarrassment of pushing something that you made a silly "cardiologist" mistake on, because it's out of your swinglane.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkMD and Pinehawk

Do you remember when the hospitals were full and doctors were making decisions about who to try to save and who to let die. Your thought of doing nothing but just accept getting the virus would have done nothing more than kill more people. I personally would much rather get the Omicron variant than some of the earlier variants. What was done in the beginning saved lives and you and your family and friends probably benefited from what was done. A simple thank you would be the correct response from you.

Do you remember when the hospitals were full and doctors were making decisions about who to try to save and who to let die. Your thought of doing nothing but just accept getting the virus would have done nothing more than kill more people. I personally would much rather get the Omicron variant than some of the earlier variants. What was done in the beginning saved lives and you and your family and friends probably benefited from what was done. A simple thank you would be the correct response from you.

lol...I barely remember that, since it was so long ago.
We were right in the beginning...flatten the curve. Once we had hospital capacity, which was achieved back in 2020, then we should have pulled back on the restrictions and mandates. But, 'flatten the curve' became 'eliminate covid' and 'vaccinate everyone' which was a policy disaster. A simple apology from you would suffice.

You've had a boner for Vitamin D as a treatment for well over a year...

IT.IS.WORTHLESS
Um, I said there was a link between Vitamin D deficiency and COVID hospitalizations and death. That's a proven fact. I never said Vitamin D was a treatment. Not. Once.

Keep lying.

ADVERTISEMENT