ADVERTISEMENT

Big crash at the British GP

10k fine for violating the Sporting Regs for Parc Ferme
Stupid post race weigh in. They put the FIA scale inside the cool down room as if the drivers wouldn’t celebrate with some of their team on the way in. Every other race it’s right there in parc ferme.

FIA trying to raise some money I guess.

Reactions: SSG T
A buddy of mine from my high school got into high performance engineering and design right out of college. He’s worked with PacWest, Team Rahal, Patrick Engineering, Ilmor and a couple others I don’t recall. I haven’t had a chance to really talk with him about his experiences but I’m sure it would be fascinating.

A buddy of mine from my high school got into high performance engineering and design right out of college. He’s worked with PacWest, Team Rahal, Patrick Engineering, Ilmor and a couple others I don’t recall. I haven’t had a chance to really talk with him about his experiences but I’m sure it would be fascinating.

If I could convince my wife to move to the UK, I'd absolutely try to get on with one of the teams there.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
10k fine for violating the Sporting Regs for Parc Ferme
they had their physio people in parc ferme apparently.

The stewards were out of control on Sunday. The amount of track violations they gave for even the most miniscule of violations is insane. It's like they're mad that Hamilton made a big deal of Massi totally screwing the regulations last year multiple times and so they've decided to be dicks about it this year.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL and SSG T
they had their physio people in parc ferme apparently.

The stewards were out of control on Sunday. The amount of track violations they gave for even the most miniscule of violations is insane. It's like they're mad that Hamilton made a big deal of Massi totally screwing the regulations last year multiple times and so they've decided to be dicks about it this year.

4 drivers got 5 second penalties, and this.

ADVERTISEMENT