ADVERTISEMENT

Big Disney fight

More black on black crime. Why is this even being reported? Think it’ll make a spot on some major networks?

Because it’s somewhat sensational. Not nearly as sensational as a black person being killed by a police officer though. That’s big news every time it occurs. No matter the circumstances. Meanwhile, an average of 26 black Americans are murdered daily. DAILY. As in EVERY SINGLE DAY. Almost entirely by other black Americans. Do we ever hear about them? I mean, BLM….right?

I think a lot of what Disney is doing is 'woke' and stupid pandering to the left, but I don't see an issue with this. If a man, gay or straight, wants to work in the boutique, it does seem weird to refer to them as Godmothers.
What if they want to be called Godmothers?......................................

It’s really sad and embarrassing to see grown adults act like spoiled rotten children that don’t get their way all of the time. Be kind and pleasant toward one another. How hard is it to be nice to another person by saying thank you or holding a door open for someone, appreciate people that work in the service industry, don’t be that person. It’s not hard.

It’s really sad and embarrassing to see grown adults act like spoiled rotten children that don’t get their way all of the time. Be kind and pleasant toward one another. How hard is it to be nice to another person by saying thank you or holding a door open for someone, appreciate people that work in the service industry, don’t be that person. It’s not hard.
Got to keep it real.

Well, well, look at all this talk from Mr. I Mock Others’ Weddings!!1!

#neverforget
#wewillrebuild
#beachweddingstrong

;)

I watched all the videos and have concluded that the root of all our problems in America just might be due to how fat and out of shape we are.

Reactions: bhawk24bob
Just saw the back of the shirts, if that's what they do for a 6th birthday, can you imagine if the kid makes it to 16 or 21?
If you’ve ever been around this stuff you know that’s how a lot of shitty parents are. Don’t go to parent-teacher conferences or help with homework but tattoo their names on your calves. Or ignore the f out of them on a daily basis but on birthdays go completely overboard.

I watched all the videos and have concluded that the root of all our problems in America just might be due to how fat and out of shape we are.

I think we've found a solution here, put a weight limit of 185# on rides. 90% of adult males would fall into the normal bmi weight range at that weight

Reactions: noleclone2
I think we've found a solution here, put a weight limit of 185# on rides. 90% of adult males would fall into the normal bmi weight range at that weight
Can you imagine if the price of a gallon of gas is tied to your weight. Hahaha

Disney sucks and so does Florida, it’s amazing this doesn’t happen more. My no pic wife tried to convince me to take the kids for about 10 years straight, I never caved, and she finally gave up. I’m proud to say I’ve never been there and even more proud to say I would never take my family there.

Disney sucks and so does Florida, it’s amazing this doesn’t happen more. My no pic wife tried to convince me to take the kids for about 10 years straight, I never caved, and she finally gave up. I’m proud to say I’ve never been there and even more proud to say I would never take my family there.
CSB

ADVERTISEMENT