ADVERTISEMENT

Big Racks

CJ Beat Hard

HR Heisman
Dec 15, 2016
Got my first buck on Saturday night! For a public ground deer, I am very happy with the size of his rack.

bb9a501ff5ca247656739df1b971bad7.jpg

Got my first buck on Saturday night! For a public ground deer, I am very happy with the size of his rack.

Congrats!! I just had a decent buck chasing a doe around my back yard. Have to be out of the country this week but looking forward to getting back in the stand when I get back as the rut is starting.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
s-l300.jpg
Too expensive for me thus far though (Salamander).

Nice buck!
How much penetration did you get on the shot? Hit a giant in about the same spot this morning and got shoulder blade. Blood petered out after about 600 yards.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
Nice buck!
How much penetration did you get on the shot? Hit a giant in about the same spot this morning and got shoulder blade. Blood petered out after about 600 yards.
I honestly dont know how it missed the shoulder blade. I was afraid I was a touch too far forward. It wasnt a pass thru but was sticked out 6ish inches? He snapped it when he fell on that side.

Reactions: Mattski

Congrats! Just getting into bow hunting? I started back into bow hunting last fall after a 20 year hiatus following a couple of years of unsuccessful hunting as a teenager.

I finally got my first ever deer this AM, a spike buck on public ground. Dropped him 9 yards from my stand. Are you going back out for a doe? I still have my any sex tag so I’m definitely not done yet.

Congrats! Just getting into bow hunting? I started back into bow hunting last fall after a 20 year hiatus following a couple of years of unsuccessful hunting as a teenager.

I finally got my first ever deer this AM, a spike buck on public ground. Dropped him 9 yards from my stand. Are you going back out for a doe? I still have my any sex tag so I’m definitely not done yet.
Nice! I got a doe a month ago. Normally I would have called it quits with one in the freezer but I saw several bucks so decided to go after them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT