ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Baseball Scores and Standings (3/12)

Alum-Ni

HR Legend
Aug 29, 2004
March 12
Miami (OH) 5, Penn State 1

Standings
Iowa (10-5)
Maryland (10-5)
Penn State (10-5)
Illinois (8-5)
Indiana (9-6)
Michigan State (9-6)
Michigan (8-7)
Purdue (7-7)
Nebraska (7-8)
Northwestern (6-7)
Minnesota (8-10)
Ohio State (6-8)
Rutgers (6-9)

Future Games
TBA

Last edited:
Nebraska scored 11 runs in the 1st, ridiculous. Reminded me how Iowa put up that big inning on them in Iowa City last year.

Also, it looks like Michigan is here to stay as he new powerhouse of the conference.

Nebraska scored 11 runs in the 1st, ridiculous. Reminded me how Iowa put up that big inning on them in Iowa City last year.

Also, it looks like Michigan is here to stay as he new powerhouse of the conference.

Yeah wins over ASU and Vanderbilt so far, and Cal-Poly. Indiana also splitting with LSU.

Things pick up a bit for Iowa & Nebraska this weekend. They will both be in San Diego facing Arizona, SD, and SDSU. I assume they bring in the extra team as to avoid having SD and SDSU play in this?

Thanks as always for doing this for basketball too. Are you going to do each teams schedule results like you do for basketball? I think it's awesome

Probably not.......That'll get to be a looooooooooooong list by the end of the year with every team playing roughly 50 some games

Probably not.......That'll get to be a looooooooooooong list by the end of the year with every team playing roughly 50 some games
I like it as well. Would it be possible for you to put Nat'l rankings as well at NET or RPI or what ever it is the NCAA uses next to each BIG team.

Again, thanks for your efforts.

Nebraska's RPI fell like 130 spots after going 3-1 at home vs Columbia. I know they had a poor RPI but should teams be punished like that for going 3-1 at home?

So let's see...

Iowa Basketball has two teams that are both tournament locks, and both feature Big Ten players of the year, with Garza being the first male POY in more than HALF A CENTURY.

Iowa Wrestling has its most dominant team in a long time, and is a very heavy favorite to finally get back to the top of the team podium after 10 long years without a title.

Iowa Baseball is once again very good, has as high of an RPI as it has probably ever had, and is currently leading the conference.

So yeah....naturally the whole season/post-season for those sports goes poof because of a virus.

If there is a God, he/she is quite obviously an Iowa State fan.

So let's see...

Iowa Basketball has two teams that are both tournament locks, and both feature Big Ten players of the year, with Garza being the first male POY in more than HALF A CENTURY.

Iowa Wrestling has its most dominant team in a long time, and is a very heavy favorite to finally get back to the top of the team podium after 10 long years without a title.

Iowa Baseball is once again very good, has as high of an RPI as it has probably ever had, and is currently leading the conference.

So yeah....naturally the whole season/post-season for those sports goes poof because of a virus.

If there is a God, he/she is quite obviously an Iowa State fan.

Oh I feel ya. I believe Iowa has as good of a chance of winning the B1G as anybody based on what I’d witnessed so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT