ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Divisions

BK Hawk1

Rookie
Dec 13, 2014
Are the Big 10 division alignments going to hurt the Big 10? It looks like the Big 10 East will eventually be beating up on each other making it difficult for a Big 10 team to make the playoff or eventually will they realign the teams!

They need to switch MSU and Purdue. Stupid that they didn't do that from the start. Other than sorry-ass Michigan, MSU has more of a rivalry with Wisconsin and Iowa than anyone in the East. There's no excitement over the Land Grant Trophy and Dantonio's "rivalry" with Meyer will be short-lived as Meyer will be gone with fake health issues in short order.

It puts Purdue back with IU and balances out the divisions.

I'd rather everyone except Iowa beat each other up so badly that the only one left standing in the end is Iowa.

That's about the only way we'll ever win a conference title again anyways. So you f***ers in Columbus, Madison, East Lansing and anyone else wanting to upgrade your program to compete for championships better f***ing start prepping to take each other out.

Because I'm done waiting for Iowa to step up and win a championship, and I would like to see them win one now.

Deal with that and get it done. Try harder than you already try for a change. K thanks bye.

The only relevant Big Team is Ohio State - the rest of them suck Big Time ..... so it doesn't matter how you align that sorry ar.se sh.t you play.

I know the original question is more geared at the future state of the Big Ten with the assumed rise of Michigan and Penn State without Michigan State and Ohio State falling at all, but just wanted to mention that the two divisions were .500 against each other for 2014.

Originally posted by Clifford C. Clavin:

I know the original question is more geared at the future state of the Big Ten with the assumed rise of Michigan and Penn State without Michigan State and Ohio State falling at all, but just wanted to mention that the two divisions were .500 against each other for 2014.
But why deal with facts, when I could just rely on my preconceptions and biases?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT