ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Offensive player of the week...

I think Wadley is a lock for B1G O player of the week.
Question is will he be national player of the week? Probably not but those stats are very impressive.

Probably the only other option is JT Barrett with 4 TDs but he didn't throw for enough yards to get it in my opinion.

Iowa is deserving of some credit offensively. Very under the radar with what they are accomplishing as a group.

I think Wadley is a lock for B1G O player of the week.
Question is will he be national player of the week? Probably not but those stats are very impressive.

Cancel that national player of the week.... Just noticed Baylor QB dropped 500 and 6 on WV....

Probably the only other option is JT Barrett with 4 TDs but he didn't throw for enough yards to get it in my opinion.

Yea, we really care about your 'opinions', lol. You were the guy who gave us the 'opinion' that there was no way Iowa would meet Arizona St. in some bowl (as someone predicted) because ASU is a real football team, loaded with talent and Iowa was a bunch of no talent, MAC rejects that would be lucky even be bowl eligible, LOL. With all your 'inside' sources in 'the program', how could you have not seen this coming? Why do some of you even post?
Shame and embarrassment are traits of a healthy individual. You exhibit neither. Hmmm...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT