ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Releases Pre-Seeds for Conference Tournament

I think he only claimed Seabass should be the two which makes no sense. The argument would be more valid if he claimed Seabass should be the #1 since Nick Lee ducked him.

The kid thinks there is an Iowa bias. I don't think anyone has ever accused him of being a genius.
You are correct. I went back and looked at the Twitter thread. It was someone else sayin he should be the 1.

I still maintain he's a d-bag though.

Reactions: parchy and Exo
Rivera has not wrestled any of the top wrestlers in the weight class and still appears undersized to me. He is quicker than 99% of the guys at the weight, but when it comes down to wrestling the elite in the class I believe he will be out-muscled in crunch time. Interesting result: in February, he defeated Rider's Quinn Kinner by a 7-3 score which was the same score that Iowa's Wyatt Henson beat Kinner at the Scuffle. All that being said, he is definitely a contender here. So explosive.

Reactions: el dub
Rivera has not wrestled any of the top wrestlers in the weight class and still appears undersized to me. He is quicker than 99% of the guys at the weight, but when it comes down to wrestling the elite in the class I believe he will be out-muscled in crunch time. Interesting result: in February, he defeated Rider's Quinn Kinner by a 7-3 score which was the same score that Iowa's Wyatt Henson beat Kinner at the Scuffle. All that being said, he is definitely a contender here. So explosive.
Nick Lee beat Kinner 6-3. I don't think we can conclude much from matches vs Kinner

Do you really think so? Have they wrestled before?
Micic not looking good at 141.

I am a little concerned with the potential semifinal against Seabass. True that Seabass hasn't wrestled any high ranking opponents, but he has 22 matches and 21 bonus point wins.

Reactions: el dub
Micic not looking good at 141.

I am a little concerned with the potential semifinal against Seabass. True that Seabass hasn't wrestled any high ranking opponents, but he has 22 matches and 21 bonus point wins.
Seabass is really good and always has been. But he's most likely still a bit undersized for the weight and that eventually catches up to you if you have other quality guys in the weight class. He could win a match against Lee or Eireman, but I don't think he could win a series against either. Guess we'll find out soon enough (I don't consider Micic a legitimate threat to any of those 3).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT