ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten session 2 discussion

I don't like losing to them or anyone, but overall the way their team wrestles is very good viewing.
Have you ever watched their team? 2/3 is a snooze fest just like plenty of our guys.

Nick Lee is awesome to watch, Aaron Brooks is awesome to watch, Dean is okay to watch, Kerk is good to watch against lesser opponents.

Hildebrandt is boring

RBY is so athletic he can do things I've never seen people do, but chooses to win by way less points than he could

Bartlett boring

berge boring

Edsell boring

Starocci has picked it up some but still mainly boring.

Great now the seeds are somehow going to have bull facing Kharchla 2nd round, Hamiti quarters and Griffith semis 🙄
If you want to win those really tough weight classes, it gets damn difficult from the quarters on out. 174 is fairly stout too, but a healthy Michael Kemerer walks thru to the Finals IMO, not so much this year (he was the best last year too and blew a golden opportunity unfortunately). He'll be extremely fortunate to make it that far and frankly I don't think he'll be able to hold up. Kids been a warrior, be a damn shame that's he's not up on that NC wall in Iowa City if that's what's in the cards for him. Guess we'll see in a couple of weeks.

The Bull is still a very tough out. He's not wrecking people like he used to, but he's stingy as hell defensively. I kept waiting for him to launch Hamiti, but never materialized. In the end he didn't need to, and I don't think Amine has the offensive goods to beat him as far as the Big Final. Another absolute Iowa warrior. Gonna really miss these two when they're gone.

How horrible would Alex have to wrestle in the finals to get that magical #8 seed?

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Win today and Alex should get the 2 or 3. O'Toole the 1 and Wick and Hamiti the 4 and 5. I would be ok with that ;)

Reactions: TarpHawk
Have you ever watched their team? 2/3 is a snooze fest just like plenty of our guys.

Nick Lee is awesome to watch, Aaron Brooks is awesome to watch, Dean is okay to watch, Kerk is good to watch against lesser opponents.

Hildebrandt is boring

RBY is so athletic he can do things I've never seen people do, but chooses to win by way less points than he could

Bartlett boring

berge boring

Edsell boring

Starocci has picked it up some but still mainly boring.
I watch a lot of wrestling.

133, 141, 174, 184, 197 (sometimes) and HWT are all very offensive wrestlers and are enjoyable to watch.

Star has been doing some really creative stuff that has been very fun to watch.

Alex is reminding me of senior year Tony Ramos - he's simply controlling his matches. I'm crossing my fingers.

Reactions: AFHawk86
ADVERTISEMENT